Playmore sucks massive...

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
That is a bitch, but hopefully they'll use the extra time to get a near-perfect port and solid online play.

P.S. Who the fuck am I kidding? :kekeke:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
hahah I remember when I still cared for stuff like this. Thank god those days are over.

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
Don't expect to see the game in August, either. When's KOF 2003 hitting the XBox in Japan? Sometime in the late summer/early fall, right? I'm sure the KOF 02/03 pack will hit sometime in October then. :P

Soniku

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
GarySheffield said:
What the hell are you telling us?

It was delayed from the earliest I can remember being November 15th of 2004, but I'm sure it was supposed to get released before then... It was supposed to be released in February, then March, then June... Now... figure it out.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
While we're on this subject, most of their Japanese ports that were supposed to hit this month (Garou, LB1&2, etc) got delayed big-time as well.

Surprised? No, not at all. Sucks though, because these are games that definitely deserve appreciation by a wider audience. I just wish they'd start announcing release dates in a more realistic manner, y'know...like when they're ACTUALLY gonna come out. Is that so much to ask for? I think not.

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
Lord Wolfgang Krauser said:
hahah I remember when I still cared for stuff like this. Thank god those days are over.
:kekeke: Same here, then I switched to PS2.

Last edited:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
While don't they just license someones emulator?

Like the FBA XXX??

Then they can just tweak it slightly for each game.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
broken said:
While don't they just license someones emulator?

Like the FBA XXX??

Then they can just tweak it slightly for each game.

Often wondered this myself...buy them out...force the emulator software off the net...makes soooo much sense to me.