Jamma Extension?

Trust my luck...

I just got a Supergun identical to this one here:

mak1612-01.jpg

And this is my mvs board...

neo_mv1bSm.jpg

It is physically impossible to have a cart inserted in the MVS *AND* connect the joysticks / video connectors because the cart would be in the way!

I was hoping that I could get some sort of jamma extension? I would make one myself but I have absolutely soldering skills :confused:

Please :help: !

Last edited:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
He is, and he will ship to Europe, the problem is that he doesn't accept paypal or credits cards.
You could also ask cosmicco. Or get a MVS board other than the MV1B :loco:

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Nostromo said:
Is this Roberts guy reliable? Thanks!

Therealbobroberts is one of the best sellers out there!!! I send him cash and he usually even ships out my item before I even put the money in the mail. I do make small orders, but he's a great guy! Very helpful and I have never had any sort of problem with him what so ever!

Buy with confidence

Hmmm ok, the problem is that I need the cable FAST and he does not take any online payments... So by the time he gets my International Money Order (I`m in Europe) and I get the cable, its gonna be ages... And theres nothing more frustrating than having a complete MVS setup which you cannot play!

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Dude,

Just put the cart in then connect the SG onto the Motherboard...

It's a pain if you want to chage carts all the time I know.

Sure, and how would I connect the joysticks/video port with the cart in the way? Its not possible.

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
For a temporary fix, could you take the supergun case apart and shimmy the lid off a little to give you room?

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Nostromo said:
Hmmm ok, the problem is that I need the cable FAST and he does not take any online payments... So by the time he gets my International Money Order (I`m in Europe) and I get the cable, its gonna be ages... And theres nothing more frustrating than having a complete MVS setup which you cannot play!

If you send him a western union money order he'll get it in 5 minutes, that's what I used when I ordered stuff from him. However ask him to what name does he want it issued, because in my case I sent it to his name and he wanted his daughter to pick it up, so I had to change the name at the post office again.
The problem is that this money order is quite expensive, specially for low quantities.