Battle Squadron Genesis

jason25

n00b
Just wondering if anyone has ever beat this game? It's a pretty fun shooter until you get into some of those later terrains, then it gets to be a bitch of a game! :mad:

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Hey thats a blast from the past...it takes me back...i never completed that game, but would love to play it again...

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
I never played the genesis version but the Amiga version was a pretty damn good shooter. Really good graphics and stereo sound, though the gameplay got a bit repetitive.

zhulien

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
jason25 said:
Just wondering if anyone has ever beat this game? It's a pretty fun shooter until you get into some of those later terrains, then it gets to be a bitch of a game! :mad:

This is actually one of my favourite shooters of all time. DoDonPachi and DoDonPachi Ou Oi Jou takes the crown as well as ESPGaluda and that medieval one by cave also.

I actually knew this game original on my Amiga 500 and I have completed it a couple of times. Yes it is hard but possible on the Amiga.

I have however played it a lot, I mean a lot! on the Megadrive too and it is by far harder than the Amiga version. Overall I'd say the Amiga version is nicer looking and plays friendlier but the cart megadrive version doesn't have any loading periods between going into the caves and not...

jason25

n00b
So it's impossible to beat the mega drive version eh? I guess it's still sort of fun to play if you stay out of the caves and try to see how high of a score you can get.