PDA

View Full Version : Nice NGBC video (Lee Pailong)

k'_127
06-09-2005, 07:30 PM
http://www.snkplaymore.jp/official/nbc/download/index.html

Average Joe
06-09-2005, 07:42 PM
Nice crossup, it reminds me of one of Gen's.

He looks like a fun character.

NeoDragoN
06-09-2005, 07:44 PM
Its Balrog!

LWK
06-09-2005, 08:00 PM
I like lee and I like that iori style cx he has, this dude should grow nicely on this roster.

beelzebubble
06-09-2005, 09:06 PM
he looks tight! his technical air game looks a little much for me to choose him but i like his originality.

Mark of the Wolves
06-09-2005, 10:13 PM
He looks okay. Nothing really impressive though.

Violent Ryo
06-10-2005, 12:45 PM
Very impressed with this vid, definately the best one so far.

Its apparent Lee will be a combo heavy character, meaning more inputs to do regular damage.

And I only saw the vid once with no sound since I'm at work, but he has like 5 or 6 dms?! Damn.

And I also like the Ryo combo Lee has, stand C into Zanretsuken type move, but Lee can supercancel A version into DM. Bad ass.

And Lee is also a charge character. Cool.

A thing I noticed about NGBC. They paired some Fatal Fury characters with Art of Fighting ones.

That is hot and how it should be, since the two games and respective characters have a lot in common with their past history and being the strongest in Southtown and have always been rivals.

But the best default 2-man team would be Terry and Mr. Karate (Ryo) as far as FF/AOF collabs go. They are best friendly rivals in the SNK universe IMO.

dark_RYO
06-10-2005, 02:11 PM
This movie made me feel quite nostalgic! :drool:

This is fuckin' COOL! Good animation, all movie back, good combos... WOW!
I always dream to play with Ryo and Lee, and now my dream team is in the game! :buttrock:
I hope Ryo is better than last KoF games...

Violent Ryo
06-10-2005, 02:29 PM
This movie made me feel quite nostalgic! :drool:

This is fuckin' COOL! Good animation, all movie back, good combos... WOW!
I always dream to play with Ryo and Lee, and now my dream team is in the game! :buttrock:
I hope Ryo is better than last KoF games...

I'm so glad SNKP went with Lee's AOF 1 look. His AOF 2 look was ...bleh.

And yeah, a Mr. Karate and Lee team would rock as well. Double Zanretsuken ownage.

But from what we have seen so far, Ryo has no new moves in NGBC :oh_no: :mad_2:, yet his new frames and are bad ass. Loved his new far stand A, and Close C.

Can't wait to play this game, but its going to be quite a while. :crying:

k'_127
06-10-2005, 05:54 PM
But from what we have seen so far, Ryo has no new moves in NGBC

he has a new move similar to Takuma's qcf C in KOF2002.

http://www.snkplaymore.jp/official/nbc/screenshots/img/p_ss_l62.jpg

I don't know if this has replaced "his" qcf C though.

roker
06-10-2005, 08:29 PM
he looks tight! his technical air game looks a little much for me to choose him but i like his originality.

Some of those moves remind me of Vega's

But the air combos are killer

Violent Ryo
06-10-2005, 10:10 PM
he has a new move similar to Takuma's qcf C in KOF2002.

http://www.snkplaymore.jp/official/nbc/screenshots/img/p_ss_l62.jpg

I don't know if this has replaced "his" qcf C though.

Oh, that is just KOF Ryo's pre-existing hcb+P (or maybe qcb+P) with new animation/frames. Looks nice, but it had slow start up from what I could tell from past videos.

But I haven't played the game yet, only guys like beelzebub or RBJake can confirm info like that.

On Topic: Lee will be a monster in the air. His voice overs in AOF 1 were hilarious.
I doubt he will retain those silly vo's tho.

dark_RYO
06-11-2005, 12:38 PM
Ryo has no new moves in NGBC Unfortunately you're right. He looks like the same of KoF... :oh_no:

Dizzy11523
06-16-2005, 04:21 PM
When is this game coming out?