MN Roll Call, for Land of the Dead 6/24 (reviews on initial post)

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Land of the Dead on friday, then the MN gathering the next day. I couldn't imagine a better weekend.

Day - Friday, June 24th
Time - 10pm
Screen - Wynnsong, Moundsview

STAND UP!

Review are up and they're solid.

RottenTomatoes

Movies.com

Last edited:
Oh yeah! A zombie movie... and it's Romero, you know I'm there. I can't wait for this movie and the gathering. It's going to be one hell of a weekend.

Criterionradiohead ;)

aria

Former Moderator
Bump:

Work isn't a problem, but I have a class at 9am the next morning. I'll be in class all day then I'll go to the gathering and then I'll have an event at night.... Ick.

Magician

20 Year Member
Bobak said:
Bump:

Work isn't a problem, but I have a class at 9am the next morning. I'll be in class all day then I'll go to the gathering and then I'll have an event at night.... Ick.

Same situation for me. Land of the Dead 10pm-10:30pm, class 8am. I'll be maced at 11am which'll give me two hours to detoxify, change clothes, grab lunch and drive 30 minutes to the gun range for carbine practice at 1pm. Class is out at 4-5pm, thankfully the gathering is at Mike's which is about three miles from the range. [OT] Some of youz should come down to the range (Ewing & 42; from Mike's...County 5 south to 42 west to Ewing south one block down on the right) and see me bust a cap or two in paper targets.

Geah!

Last edited:
Magician said:
Same situation for me. Land of the Dead 10pm-10:30pm, class 8am. I'll be maced at 11am which'll give me two hours to detoxify, change clothes, grab lunch and drive 30 minutes to the gun range for carbine practice at 1pm. Class is out at 4-5pm, thankfully the gathering is at Mike's which is about three miles from the range. [OT] Some of youz should come down to the range (Ewing & 42; from Mike's...County 5 south to 42 west to Ewing south one block down on the right) and see me bust a cap or two in paper targets.

Geah!

Did someone mention hand guns?!?!?! :eek: Consider it a date my friend... and I know someone who would be willing to join us; The Old Man. He and I were talking about our love for hand guns, but lack of "responsibility" (or whatever you want to call it) to actually own one just the other day. Anyway, point is, if we can rent, borrow, lease, or buy and store guns at the range... then you got yourself a one eyed Halfrican that wants to shoot stuff.

Criterionradiohead ;)

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
I wanna shoot a hand cannon. I might be able to make the movie as well.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Fri. is always a good day for movies cuz I never have to work that day.

I'm down if it's a Winnsong.

What about Batman Begins? I'll probably see it after work in Coon Rapids on Wed.

aria

Former Moderator
So is that how we're now keeping up with the Jonses?

The MN Crew is getting armed? :D

Magician

20 Year Member
BUMP

The Wynnsong theatre in Moundsview it is then.

Time, still TBD.

aria

Former Moderator
Sorry, as I had feared, my schedule for this weekend won't let me make it.

Friday night I've been committed to a dinner and then a jazz concert with very-much job-related implications that I can't avoid.

Then I have that damned class Sat morning from 9-12:30.

I will make the gathering :D

Magician

20 Year Member
Bobak said:
Sorry, as I had feared, my schedule for this weekend won't let me make it.

Friday night I've been committed to a dinner and then a jazz concert with very-much job-related implications that I can't avoid.

Then I have that damned class Sat morning from 9-12:30.

I will make the gathering :D

Understandable. See you saturday then, my friend.

:)

On another note the time slots are 10pm or 12:20am (Eek!)

Given the fact that I have to get up no later than 6am, my vote is for 10pm. Land of the Dead is also not showing on the large screen, Bewitched gets that honor

Last edited:

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Either one would be fine for me, I don't have work on Fri or Sat. (I do Sun. morn tho - doh!)

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
10:00 is probably the best bet since I'm going to be helping out with getting everything set up on sat.

Magician

20 Year Member
Good, good, ten o'clock it is then. I'll give Martinez and Mr. Jones a call to make sure that they're in too.