Metal Slug 5 Xbox pushed back to November

GarySheffield

Banned
In a weird posting by ebgames. it appears Metal Slug 5 might be released as a single game.

I wonder what happened to Metal Slug 4?

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/520952.asp

This may not be true and is all purely speculation but who knows with SNK these days.

It also makes more sense to release as single games for Xbox. PERHAPS add some live support.

enomosiki

Hardened Shock Trooper
Hmm... This must be the Western version of the stand-alone pack just like the ones they released in Japan...

Americans get the 4 & 5 bundle, while the Japanese get them separately. If they actually do release this, then why the hell did they bother with the bundle in the first place?

GarySheffield

Banned
enomosiki said:
Hmm... This must be the Western version of the stand-alone pack just like the ones they released in Japan...

Americans get the 4 & 5 bundle, while the Japanese get them separately. If they actually do release this, then why the hell did they bother with the bundle in the first place?

I honestly do not know

I wish they would just release Metal Slug 4 already and then release Metal Slug 5 later this year.

If you wanted to play this bad enough get a ps2 Or Neo MVS/Aes!!!!

Anyone have Metal Slug 4 on Xbox Japanese release yet?

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
Magnaflux said:
Is is Japhei you're talking about. Not exactly the font of integrity.

Why would you post with hugh bold letters under your name that finger you as being a scammer? Wow!

GarySheffield

Banned
gamejunkie said:
Why would you post with hugh bold letters under your name that finger you as being a scammer? Wow!

Im not a scammer

I do not remember not shipping anything or holding peoples money for more then 2 weeks.

Unlike some webmasters around :)

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
GarySheffield said:
Im not a scammer

I do not remember not shipping anything or holding peoples money for more then 2 weeks.

assclown

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
GarySheffield said:
Im not a scammer

So you ship bootlegs out with utmost efficiency?!

GarySheffield

Banned
Magnaflux said:
So you ship bootlegs out with utmost efficiency?!

I havent sold a bootleg for more then 2 years

Also

When I was selling games they helped bring the prices down on legit PCBS and eventually helped bring out legit carts for each title.

Why would anyone pay $1800 for a Svc , Metal Slug 5, Or kof 2k3 kit?

I prefer the current $89 dollar price tag going on for each game :)