Salamander 2

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
After some netsurfing, I found out that Salamander (aka Life Force) has a sequel! I loved the original even though it was hellishly difficult. Can anyone tell me if this has been converted to a console or if there is a site that hosts the ROM image? Is it any good? Is there only version (ie JAP)? Does it follow up on the same storyline as in Salamander? If anybody knows anything, let me know! I am dying to get my hands on this!

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
You can find it on the Salamander Delux pack for ps1 or saturn. They usually run from 5,000 to 6,000 yen in japan. They come with Salamander, Life Force and Salamander 2.

The game is ok, nowhere near as good as Salamander 1. It's very short, but has some cool bosses. If your a fan of the series definately get the Salamander Delux pack. It's well worth the money.

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
Life Force for NES was one of my first shooters, together with Alpha Mission for NES. Life Force rocks hard.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Salamander 2 is a great shooter. I played through it and I enjoyed every minute of it.

GAMEFAN

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
It's well worth the money. Sal 2 is very fun. It's well worth the money for the collection and it's a great 2 player game. A must have.

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
Salamander 2's the only game in the collection I can finish on the easiest level. Those other two aren't bad, but what a pain! Graphic wise, it's kind of like the Gradius Gaiden for the Salamander series, except it's shorter.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
After watching that Breakdown video of it I got with Gradius V, before I even owned a Saturn, I knew that one day I would own it.

still don't, but hot damn I sure do.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
RBjakeSpecial said:
You can find it on the Salamander Delux pack for ps1 or saturn. They usually run from 5,000 to 6,000 yen in japan. They come with Salamander, Life Force and Salamander 2.

The game is ok, nowhere near as good as Salamander 1. It's very short, but has some cool bosses. If your a fan of the series definately get the Salamander Delux pack. It's well worth the money.
There ya go the Salamander Deluxe pack is the most 'complete version out there.

Sure it can be found on the NES,Famicom,PCE too.

Still it's just easyer just pick up deluxe pack since you, get 3 Salamander games on one disc :buttrock: