nazi muerto abono pa mi huerto

Overtop Pathfinder
wow finnally!! thanks a lot beelze

Lol Eiji seems to be the same sprite, look at the coruching kick... :oh_no:

And duck is with his chiken, nice

Excelent backgrounds by the way

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Man those were pretty awesome. I like all the menus and stuff, looks like a lot of work went in to those. Other than that looks like the same great King of Fighters gamplay.

Frostu

n00b
Yeah, you took that right out of my mouth about the menus and such. Eiji's sprite DOES look old, but hell, we get him again, so I'm not complaining.

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
to who ever took those videos:

what method did you use? how did you do it?

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
japanese guy. i found the vids on a japanese site i visit.

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
hm.

*coughstillwishtheyredrewthespritescough*

still would very much like to play it, though.

Frostu

n00b
As for the mothod he used... I'm guessing a camera phone as the quality isn't that fantastic, and I'm sure he could make it look like he was just texting someone or whatnot. Just a guess...

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
Frostu said:
As for the mothod he used... I'm guessing a camera phone as the quality isn't that fantastic, and I'm sure he could make it look like he was just texting someone or whatnot. Just a guess...
It may be a camera phone, but what you said isn't possible, since the staff guys jump on you as soon as they see you with a cell phone...

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Hmkay said:
It may be a camera phone, but what you said isn't possible, since the staff guys jump on you as soon as they see you with a cell phone...

Maybe they were distracted or absent on lunch or whatever...

dragonwillow

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Well, the guy who took it is standing next to someone with either a bag or a skirt, or maybe curtains (can't tell), so I imagine the camera was in a bag or in his pocket.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
I hope for the sprites to have a higher color depth.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Thanks for sharing the vids, Beelze.

looks very similar to KOF2003, which I liked a lot.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
UGH duo lon is back, was there any word of him being weakened?

I better hit super arcade this weekend and finally play neowave.. To much 2002 man..

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Lord Wolfgang Krauser said:
UGH duo lon is back, was there any word of him being weakened?

I better hit super arcade this weekend and finally play neowave.. To much 2002 man..

Some people say he has, others say he hasn't. Check out the 2nd loke test thread below for more info.

Cavalry

INfintido Innuendo?,
That game looks so Slick!!!!! thanks for those videos.

Ely13

Sultan of Slugs
Thanks for the video clips. I wish they'd do something about those sprites, though. I was playing KoF 2002 this weekend then popped in Garou MOTW, and the difference was pretty painful. I'm probably in the vast minority, but I wouldn't mind a severely downsized cast for one or two years if they'd just give KoF the Guilty Gear resolution or the SFIII animation treatment.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Ely13 said:
Thanks for the video clips. I wish they'd do something about those sprites, though. I was playing KoF 2002 this weekend then popped in Garou MOTW, and the difference was pretty painful. I'm probably in the vast minority, but I wouldn't mind a severely downsized cast for one or two years if they'd just give KoF the Guilty Gear resolution or the SFIII animation treatment.

I don't think they would have to down the cast, other than the fact that they porbably couldn't make enough new sprites in a year. I thought for sure the reason they skipped a year was to do new sprites, but they didn't. So I doubt they ever will.

Ely13

Sultan of Slugs
I agree. I mean, they don't look as aged as the Darkstalkers sprites (I wince whenever I see Morrigan in CvS2), but after watching those 3S Battle Opera Videos this weekend, I'm starting to think enough is enough. I know I'm just beating a dead horse, anyways, so I'll stop.

Has there been any word on the music? Are they remixing classic KoF tunes or trying something new?