what joystick & switches fit sega astro city?

C.A.R25

Genjuro's Frog
I got 2 used sega astro city control panels, but need a new joystick and some buttons... what types are they are were can I find these?

Thanks

Neorichieb1971

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I have 2 astro cities.

The usual stick found in these is the Semeistu LS-32. It has a blue plastic plate underneath with drilled holes. The LS-32 has 8 connectors, one live connection and one ground connection for each direction.

There is another semeistu that has a 5 pin socket, this is called the LS-32-L or something like that. Its the same stick but takes a 5 pin connector, which is Up down left right and the grounds are all connected on the 5th pin. If you have this attachment in your cab you want this one instead.

Rod at Himura can help you out as the guy above suggested. I think they are $30ish a piece plus shipping.

C.A.R25

Genjuro's Frog
Neorichieb1971 said:
I have 2 astro cities.

The usual stick found in these is the Semeistu LS-32. It has a blue plastic plate underneath with drilled holes. The LS-32 has 8 connectors, one live connection and one ground connection for each direction.

There is another semeistu that has a 5 pin socket, this is called the LS-32-L or something like that. Its the same stick but takes a 5 pin connector, which is Up down left right and the grounds are all connected on the 5th pin. If you have this attachment in your cab you want this one instead.

Rod at Himura can help you out as the guy above suggested. I think they are $30ish a piece plus shipping.

I got these panels to make a supergun, built into the joysticks... it's a 2player panel and the one joystick that it came with had the blue plastic plate.

Thanks for the info, I will check that guy out