KOF XI second loke test

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
ill be there again (sunday) and be reporting about it as usual....

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
I expect Duck and the others to be playable this time... Maybe not all of them though.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Send some Solid Snake cosplayer to take the pics undetected thanks to stealth... :cool:

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
remember that all we need is photos. take 4 pictures; one from the front, one from the front left corner, one from the front right corner, and one that shows the NGF logo on the left side of the cab.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
again they will be strict on ppl taking photos.

i still dont have a camera so maybe someone else will brave the security and come up with photos.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
beelzebubble said:
again they will be strict on ppl taking photos.

i still dont have a camera so maybe someone else will brave the security and come up with photos.

I pulled out my phone to answer it and I had staff all over me. I don't think I can take any pictures.

C'mon playable Eiji. EIJI.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
there is a way but it would mean you would need 2 phones that look very similar or the same.
it would be a case of taking pictures on the sly, alternating between the the camera phones. if caught you would hand over the camera phone. little would they know you where using 2 such devices. there are 101 ways to do these things but I'm silly like that.

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
RBjakeSpecial said:
I pulled out my phone to answer it and I had staff all over me. I don't think I can take any pictures.
Well, if there were 2 of you, one could attract all the staff with his cell phone, while the other one would take pictures. :p

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper
I'm not advocating doing something illegal, but for the sake of curiotsity here's one way to take stealthy pics.

Empty a quart-size carton drink (preferably something with a dark box so that the camera lens isn't as obvious) and make a small hole for the lens. Tape your digi-cam inside so that it stays in the right position. Go to the bathroom set the cam to movie mode so you have a better chance of getting something decent. Walk out (with finger over the hole, pretending to be drinking with a straw) And, when no one is looking.....

dark_RYO

New Challenger
One more test?! Wow! :drool:
But, i wanna see a site with more information like NGBC... some pictures will be great! :buttrock:

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
KRONOS said:
I'm not advocating doing something illegal, but for the sake of curiotsity here's one way to take stealthy pics.

Empty a quart-size carton drink (preferably something with a dark box so that the camera lens isn't as obvious) and make a small hole for the lens. Tape your digi-cam inside so that it stays in the right position. Go to the bathroom set the cam to movie mode so you have a better chance of getting something decent. Walk out (with finger over the hole, pretending to be drinking with a straw) And, when no one is looking.....

are you not going to the test?

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
KRONOS said:

that's mad. someone should try that.

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper
beelzebubble said:
are you not going to the test?

That's that pocket-sized arcade in Kyobashi, right? I think I'll get out there...

yashiroTCM

Hardened Shock Trooper
Please become the first guys that turned into world wide Heroes by being incredibly Illegal. :make_fac:

suggested Trick: Wear a Cap and find a way to hide a mini camera there with a small hole or something like that

Trick 2: Get a camera with extra zoom and find an area as far form the security dudes as possible and film. (Just pretend you are a Terrorist Sniper :D)

Trick 3: Wear a couple of black Gloves (ala K') hide THIS on it, and rock it on!

PLZ bring us some pics!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Mr.Nemoperson

Bunker Buster
15 Year Member
yashiroTCM said:
suggested Trick: Wear a Cap and find a way to hide a mini camera there with a small hole or something like that
(

undercoverhomer.jpg

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
Just got back after spending an hour at the loc test. I only got to play once. All the characters were playable.

Eiji- They just took his 95 sprite and touched it up. He's got new kick animations though.

Nobody played Duck.

All the stages were the same. There was one that I didn't see at the last loc test. It was very Fatal Fury Special Terry stage. There's a beach in the background and you are in some sort of grassy area. GIs are on the side hanging out. It looks incredible.

There is was a lot of canceling. I saw one person cancel a SDM into a MaxSDM. Eiji could cancel his fire ball into his super fireball.

Doulong is back and bitchy as ever.

Kula has a cool looking Icicle (or however you spell that word) air projectile.

Very impressed. This looks a LOT better than noe wave and it's running on the same hardward.

This summer, NBC, SStenka, Hokutonoken, and K0FXI for atomis wave. Things are looking better.

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
Very cool that all characters were playable... :D Nobody played Duck? What the fuck? :mad: Can't wait to see some still or a video of this game.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
RBjakeSpecial said:
All the stages were the same. There was one that I didn't see at the last loc test. It was very Fatal Fury Special Terry stage. There's a beach in the background and you are in some sort of grassy area. GIs are on the side hanging out. It looks incredible.
?? It was on a train? Or do you mean 'Real Bout Special'? (hoping for on a train)