New Samurai Spirits: Tenkaichi Kenkyakuden screens...

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
I think the first one with Andrew hitting Yoshi is the only "new" one...

Anyway "Release: Summer 2005", is that for sure ? Did SNKP announce that anywhere ? That seems too early for me... They took their time and all with NBC, I think they should do the same for this one...

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
It is very unlikely that they'd change stuff like that... I wouldn't count on it if I were you.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
They have Loke Tests for feedback on the game and the like. If enough people expressed their hate for the background, I'm sure they would do something about it. Even though deep down I'm sure they could care less as long as they get the yen.

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
I couldn't care less either... Having blood and fatalities is much more important than a single background to me... Not to mention that background doesn't look bad at all, just that its style is unusual for an SS game, that's it.

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
Maybe they are trying to give that dark spiritual edge to characters that are fighting with them. Stuff like that Bust Kazuki, in that frame. (forgot what his official SSV name is)

Frostu

n00b
Eh, mere preference I guess. To be honest -and more than likely controversial- I really don't care are how the looks, as long as it's solid, I'm there.

Don't get me wrong, I'll give a game it's due if it looks good, but I don't play... Hmmm, let's see... Ninja Gaiden for the NES over Ninja Gaiden for the XBox for its "superior graphical capabilities".

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Kirk Foiden said:
Maybe they are trying to give that dark spiritual edge to characters that are fighting with them. Stuff like that Bust Kazuki, in that frame. (forgot what his official SSV name is)

Enja.

I think it looks excellent, looks like they have put some extra effort in it to me.

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
I'm afraid they'll just improve quantity and not quality... Having so many characters is great, but I wish that they'd do stuff like improving the animation of characters like Kusaregedo, Yun Fei and Gaoh, for example...

Sir_HéCToR

New Challenger
: )

I could see that Yoshitora appears in the game (I really love that character). Another thing that I noticed is that the referee is back. That makes me remember the first SS games. :crying:

I can't wait to see that new SS game. I hope that SNK PLAYMORE provide a good and new storyline to the game.

ahh... I almost forgot it.... I WANT THE FATALITIES BACK! :drool_2:

Abster

Dodgeball Yakuza
The only thing I find wrong with this game so far is the lack of blood. I don't care if this game is based off some kinda Japanese festival. It's NOT Samurai Spirits without the blood!

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
So far this is just a beta of the game, it is very possible that the final game has blood (I wouldn't bet on fatalities though due to the SS0S fiasco), possibly it can be switched on and off in the config screen.

Abster

Dodgeball Yakuza
Amano Jacu said:
So far this is just a beta of the game, it is very possible that the final game has blood (I wouldn't bet on fatalities though due to the SS0S fiasco), possibly it can be switched on and off in the config screen.

I would hope, but I'm suspecting that since SS0S Imoya developed hemophobia and wanted an excuse to get rid of the blood altogether, hence the festival storyline.