stereo attenuation circuit

samurai10000

New Challenger
Do I need a separate at circuit for each audio jack. I know you do for mvs but what about just for split mono on jamma. Does using a at circuit for multiple audio jacks lessen the efficiency of the circuit.

samurai10000

New Challenger
Please help. I was using a line output converter on my superguns, so I am new at making a at circuit and want to make sure I do it right. This is the last step in my new supergun. It would be nice if someone put some real pics of at circuits and not just the tech drawings. I think I did it right though, but a actual pic would have been a big help for me to fully understand and be sure I did the job right.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
samurai10000 said:
Please help. I was using a line output converter on my superguns, so I am new at making a at circuit and want to make sure I do it right. This is the last step in my new supergun. It would be nice if someone put some real pics of at circuits and not just the tech drawings. I think I did it right though, but a actual pic would have been a big help for me to fully understand and be sure I did the job right.

I'd just split the mono.

I'm working on it, but I'm near sure that you can get a second line level output by attenuating the negative speaker connector.