[PS2] NeoGeo Stick 2 Limited Edition...

kanakura

Fio's Quartermaster
SNK Playmore will release a Garou: Mark of the Wolves NeoGeo Stick 2 for PlayStation 2... :mr_t:

eve03_p_stick02.jpg

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
DevilRedeemed said:
I love your sig man. shadow dancer is such a great game..

thanks man. the sad part is that I don't own the game :( . I had it a very long time ago, when father bought us a Mega Drive, but I don't know what happened to that copy.

I'm willing to buy it in the future though.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Oh man ... those are t3h sechsay. I'll definitely be picking up a pair if they're available to peeps in the US.

Hopefully I won't end up waiting months for them just to never get them, like I did with the Hori RAP limited editions ... :mad:

Anyone know where you can pre-order these things?

EDIT: Apparently, you can pre-order them at play-asia or ncsx.

Last edited:

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
galfordo said:
Don't worry, I won't. :kekeke:

So, the import PS 2 controllers work with US PS 2's, right? I guess I should probably just bite the bullet and get an import PS 2, seeing as how most of the great Neo titles released will never make it over here. :crying:

My japanese ps2 controller fits very loosely into the us ps2 port, don't know why but it does.

cps2

Goal! Goal! Goal!
Im going to get that and connect to my Dc with my ps 2 dc converter

NeoGoaT

Mickey's Coach
Released & shipping today if anyones interested, the stock might not last too long.

Better pic to tempt you:

1118846843-1.jpg

Last edited:

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
gamejunkie said:
Best stick evar.

Certainly not the Neo Stick II.

It feels nice and all but, I bought one and I can't get the same response from it than I do with my AES controllers. Perhaps it has to do with the internal microswitches. I might try one day to swap them.

Otherwise, it's a pretty sweet stick imo.

NeoGoaT

Mickey's Coach
Atrophyed said:
Certainly not the Neo Stick II.

It feels nice and all but, I bought one and I can't get the same response from it than I do with my AES controllers. Perhaps it has to do with the internal microswitches. I might try one day to swap them.

Otherwise, it's a pretty sweet stick imo.

This edition "features a bigger control stick part for an improved gameplay". Could mean a longer stick or a bigger ball but it looks physically identical to me so it's hard to know, might be microswitch upgrade. If nothing else, imagine the possibilities for a Super Turbo Princess Stick.

/orders LEDs

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
NeoGoaT said:
If nothing else, imagine the possibilities for a Super Turbo Princess Stick.

/orders LEDs

Quoted for emphasis.

Kirk

n00b
Anyone think they will make an XBox version? (For traditional or MOTW) It seems doubtful. I really want to get one when 2k2/2k3 comes online but I heard that you get a delay when you use a ps2 to xbox adapter.

Does anyone have any experience using the neo stick 2 with an xbox adapter?

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Kirk said:
Anyone think they will make an XBox version? (For traditional or MOTW) It seems doubtful. I really want to get one when 2k2/2k3 comes online but I heard that you get a delay when you use a ps2 to xbox adapter.

Does anyone have any experience using the neo stick 2 with an xbox adapter?

I've always used the magic box adapter, and I never get a delay - not with my PS 2 standard controller, and not with my custom sticks. I seriously doubt an X-box version will ever see the light of day, so I'd recommend that you give the adapter a shot. Personally, I think the stuff about lag is overstated.