KOF Neowave For PS2 Trailer

Kazuya_UK

NeoGeoForLife.com,
20 Year Member
http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=5698&type=wmv

Sorry if this has already been posted... I dunno how long this trailer has been out, but I don't recall seeing it before :). The backgrounds actually look quite nice in that vid... dunno about the sound cos I have only watched it at work, where our speakers are dead :P

Kaz

Violent Ryo

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Sup Kaz, didn't want to make it too lonely for ya.

The 3D bg's look HOT. THe clocktower like stage is probably one of the best BGs we have seen in a while.

DM cancel into supers!

Extra combos!

New music! New effects! New BGs!

More characters! AOF 2 Geese!

Everything about 2k2!

COLOR EDIT!11!!

Gonna be soooo much fun in Versus.

I am getting a modded PS2 just to have this game to play this asap.

KOF 2k2 RELOADED! whAT!!! :buttrock:

holla ...[/lmao]

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
violent ryo, interested in buying my slim japanese ps2? I only got it for rebout, and now it's coming out for xbox and I recently got a speeding ticket so maybe we can work something out. Honest to God, I've only played this ps2 no more than 4 times. PM me if interested, that goes for everyone. :)

Kazuya_UK

NeoGeoForLife.com,
20 Year Member
Violent Ryo said:
Sup Kaz, didn't want to make it too lonely for ya.

The 3D bg's look HOT. THe clocktower like stage is probably one of the best BGs we have seen in a while.

DM cancel into supers!

Extra combos!

New music! New effects! New BGs!

More characters! AOF 2 Geese!

Everything about 2k2!

COLOR EDIT!11!!

Gonna be soooo much fun in Versus.

I am getting a modded PS2 just to have this game to play this asap.

KOF 2k2 RELOADED! whAT!!! :buttrock:

holla ...[/lmao]

Thanks for the reply :)

I was thinking the same thing about the clock tower background, it does look very good indeed. Despite not being interested in this game at all a while back, I'm starting to get a bit pumped up for it now. Sure, it might not be anything particularly new, but there are some cool things in it and it should tide us over until NGBC and KOF XI :buttrock:

Kaz

Violent Ryo

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Just so noone is confused, only 3 characters are confirmed so far of having DMs that can cancel into supers.

And yes this along with all the Xbox Live fighters coming will definately keep us at bay until NGBC and KOF XI are ported.

@Snairdogg, thanks for the offer, but I made a thread about it in the Wanted forum and found a deal for a modded Japanese PS2. Good luck on selling your system.