So Cal Meetup 5-14-2005

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Just had to post about the meetup we had today. I had a chance to play some CAVE shmups, PSP and some Neo. Sadly, I must admit that nruva handed me my ass in Magical Drop 2 :(:( . Definitely had a good time ... just wish i wouldnt have been so tired. I hardly played anything.. but it was still cool meeting up with some of the forum members. Attendees were:

Kyosuke75
SouthtownKid
BIG
droid
nruva
Resoglas
Shirt

Sorry for such a small post but it's 4:00 am and I've been up over 24hours...I'll post more after I get some sleep.

Phillip

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
i am neither confirming nor denying the existence of said mini hookup...nor am I confirming my presence at such an event...but thank you to the host, Codename: Godfatha... you know who you are..

Droid

BIG

sony fanboy
Bulletnyourass said:
Just had to post about the meetup we had today. I had a chance to play some CAVE shmups, PSP and some Neo. Sadly, I must admit that nruva handed me my ass in Magical Drop 2 :(:( . Definitely had a good time ... just wish i wouldnt have been so tired. I hardly played anything.. but it was still cool meeting up with some of the forum members. Attendees were:

Kyosuke75
SouthtownKid
BIG
droid
nruva
Resoglas
Shirt

Sorry for such a small post but it's 4:00 am and I've been up over 24hours...I'll post more after I get some sleep.

Phillip

Meet-up? What meet-up?

Godfather? Who? :eek_2:

B-

bulletnyourass

noble trader
The meetup was at a SECRET LOCATION due to a last minute conference call between all that attended, we were able to pull off this covert operation. The Neo Illuminati was able to pull this off without a hitch. If anyone would have leaked the info about this before I had, I woud have disavowed any knowledge of it's existence :cool:

Phillip

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
Meet-up? What meet-up?

Godfather? Who?

All I know is, my convoy was bombed.... My security detachment slaughtered....
I was taken captive along with my little striker Logan....and when the blindfolds came off we were in a place the insurgents referred to as "Killa Cali" After a couple hours I was released...why I was allowed to live is still unclear...I can only surmise I showed the proper respect to the one they called Godfatha, when I was brought before him.

Droid

bulletnyourass

noble trader
droid said:
All I know is, my convoy was bombed.... My security detachment slaughtered....
I was taken captive along with my little striker Logan....and when the blindfolds came off we were in a place the insurgents referred to as "Killa Cali" After a couple hours I was released...why I was allowed to live is still unclear...I can only surmise I showed the proper respect to the one they called Godfatha, when I was brought before him.

Droid

I allowed you to live for 2 Reasons:

1) Logan was with you.
2) You are wise enough to own ProGear.

For these reasons, and these alone, Godfatha gave me the OK to spare your lives.

Phillip