Question for any stick makers

anglib420

n00b
I have a hori SC2 ps2 stick with a sanwa jlf stick in it. I don't use it for my ps2 anymore cuz i have 2 hraps, is there anyone who would be willing to re-wire the stick to work on a neo-geo aes? i would ship the sc2 stick to you with a 6' db-15 extension cable and pay for shipping back plus your time. I have a consolized mvs unit coming soon and i would like to use the sc2 stick as my primary stick. Please pm me if you can do this and how much. thank you.

dogtoy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
why not just buy one of the adapters that make ps2 controllers work on a neo-geo?? They're cheap, and then you can still use it on your ps2.

cheers,
-DT

BoyProdigy

Crossed Swords Squire
dogtoy said:
why not just buy one of the adapters that make ps2 controllers work on a neo-geo?? They're cheap, and then you can still use it on your ps2.

cheers,
-DT

Those things don't always work with third party controllers,

anglib420 said:
I have a hori SC2 ps2 stick with a sanwa jlf stick in it. I don't use it for my ps2 anymore cuz i have 2 hraps, is there anyone who would be willing to re-wire the stick to work on a neo-geo aes? i would ship the sc2 stick to you with a 6' db-15 extension cable and pay for shipping back plus your time. I have a consolized mvs unit coming soon and i would like to use the sc2 stick as my primary stick. Please pm me if you can do this and how much. thank you.

Your best bet is to do it yourself. All you need to do is find out what's ground on each button, daisy chain the grounds, then just connect the correct wire from the DB15 cable to the correct button. The Solder points are usually large on those pads so it won't be to difficult.

anglib420

n00b
10 plus shipping is the offer i got on the conversion, the adapter is 19.99 before shipping and i don't trust conversion lag, esp with games like garou...i rather have the direct connect. also, i can't solder, so i need someone to do it, and 10 is a good price...

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
BoyProdigy said:
Those things don't always work with third party controllers,

Yes they do, I use a Streetfighter Pad and an older Neo PS stick and the controller converter works fine with no problems.

anglib420

n00b
zapatistab said:
Yes they do, I use a Streetfighter Pad and an older Neo PS stick and the controller converter works fine with no problems.

is there any lag? like, can you perform jd no problem?