Such a Waste!

Today at my job (Best Buy ugh) one of our Managers in Training was talking to me about old school systems (NES, Genesis etc) -anywho he brought up that he has a Neo-Geo (AES in the original box-great condition!!!) but he is not selling it, he is just keeping it stored in the box. He also mentioned that he has 4 games for it and only remembered Fatal Fury. And then he mentioned how these games aren't so good now, so why would I want to purchase it. This is so ridiculous, a perfectly good Neo rotting away not being touched :confused: your thoughts...

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
my thoughts r u r simply jealous. prolly offered him like 50 bux.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I think he's an idiot. Fact is, the AES is never going to be worth all that much unless it's totally untouched, which I sort of doubt is the case here.

Otherwise, you may as well just go ahead and enjoy the damned thing. AES systems really aren't all that hard to find, and that's not going to change right away.

P.S. Ask him if has a Euro Kizuna - if so I'll give him $500 for it. :kekeke:

twodeepuzzler

Geese's Thug
Maybe he'll just give it to you if you sign up for Reward Zone and EW and God knows what else that store will try to cram down the customers throats.

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
Well he's a Manager in Training at Best Buy. What more do you need to know?

SpaceMarine17 said:
Today at my job (Best Buy ugh) one of our Managers in Training was talking to me about old school systems (NES, Genesis etc) -anywho he brought up that he has a Neo-Geo (AES in the original box-great condition!!!) but he is not selling it, he is just keeping it stored in the box. He also mentioned that he has 4 games for it and only remembered Fatal Fury. And then he mentioned how these games aren't so good now, so why would I want to purchase it. This is so ridiculous, a perfectly good Neo rotting away not being touched :confused: your thoughts...

Very simply, he is ignorant and naive to think that; he should know better.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Well Offer him 150... if it is a american system with 4 games then it is well worth it.. might even get a nice game or two! Ask to see first of course before u pay

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
On second thought.. guys probably talking out his ass!

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
No worse than people who wrap up there high value carts in 20 layers of plastic then lock them away never to be seen again.

Play
Your
Games

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
Same with people who buy sealed games. You pay a shitload of money, and you just stash it away somewhere. I can understand the collecting side of videogames, but damn, you gotta play em too.

Hide

Banned
I know what games he has :

Metal Slug 1
BTG
Kizuna
Super Sidekicks 4

:kekeke:

Robert

20 Year Member
Since it's his AES, he's free to do what he wants with it.

He's not the only one.