sony fanboy
No,it's ta-te,you fucks.

Forget turning your TV on its sides,behold!! :D

DSC00220.jpg

DSC00223.jpg

B-

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Indeed, and is that the import PS version? I heard it's not as polished as the Saturn version. Cool idea anyway.

BIG

sony fanboy
Weevus said:
Pretty small screen.

Whoa! We've got a bunch of geniuses here,don't we? :loco:

Try attaching a 51 incher on its side to your work station,chester.

B-

BIG

sony fanboy
Jedah Doma said:
Indeed, and is that the import PS version? I heard it's not as polished as the Saturn version. Cool idea anyway.

Yeah,it's the import PSX version.

And no,the Saturn version is teh inferior port.

B-

AWC

NEST Puppet
Great stuff!

Now I wonder if that is do-able with a PS2 big or small and a small flip-screen.

BIG

sony fanboy
AWC said:
Great stuff!

Now I wonder if that is do-able with a PS2 big or small and a small flip-screen.

Definitely do-able,but the end result may differ,since the other LCD screens may not support true RGB output,as opposed to that of the PSone LCD.

B-

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
What the hell is that then? I'm sorry if it was in the wrong forum. I forgot these rules were so strict. I don't know how many people got offended and downright hurt I was talking about shooters in the PSP forum. What is the world coming to? :loco:

I'm all about following rules... when they actually matter, and have consequences.
I'm sorry if I offended you.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
BIG said:
Yeah,it's the import PSX version.

And no,the Saturn version is teh inferior port.

B-

Really? I played it and the explsions seemed a little weaker and there was a little more slowdown, but it's been so long ago it's honestly a blur. What makes the PS version better then the Saturn then?

Segata_Sanshiro

Tesse's Maintainence Man
15 Year Member
Haha, good shit. DDP and pr0n surfing go hand in hand :make_fac:

Yeah, the PSX version is better, more expensive though. It was worth the extra cash to me since I'm a DDP whore.

Segata_Sanshiro

Tesse's Maintainence Man
15 Year Member
Really? I played it and the explsions seemed a little weaker and there was a little more slowdown, but it's been so long ago it's honestly a blur. What makes the PS version better then the Saturn then?

You got em reversed...PSX has the quality explosions, no slowdown (w/optional wait on) :D

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
BIG said:
No,it's ta-te,you fucks.

Feh, I'm gonna go ahead and keep saying tate cause I'm a fuck of the lazy persuasion ;)

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
That PSOne looks familiar. I wonder what sucka sold it to you. :kekeke:

MNK

King's Dry Cleaner
Hehe, nice one BIG.

Looks like there's plenty of room to put the laptop on the other side too, just remember to use some really strong glue ;) .

BIG

sony fanboy
MNK said:
Hehe, nice one BIG.

Looks like there's plenty of room to put the laptop on the other side too, just remember to use some really strong glue ;) .

Thanks.

No need to worry. The PSOne combo is being supported by two mini-L brackets,one up top and one at the bottom.

B-

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
I'm just wondering how do you place yourself for playing, standing up? It looks to high and far for playing sit down.

BIG

sony fanboy
Amano Jacu said:
I'm just wondering how do you place yourself for playing, standing up? It looks to high and far for playing sit down.

Actually,it's placed at eye level. I can play DDP and goof off cruising the 'net both at the same time! :D

B-

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Is that a monitor or a tv?

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
RGP said:
28" Hantarex VGA monitor running at 31Khz on its side.

Very nice, I have to pick one up for myself.