May 14, 2005 "just for fun" so-cal shindig (done/please delete)

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Hi everybody. Since I've been cleaning and setting up hardware in some rooms at my house over the past week, and the original plan isn't going to happen, I thought that I might as well hold my own shindig :D . Sorry to say... I won't have any prizes available... except kudos's (not the granola bars). So... I'll list the hardware that I've got.
Neo stuff -
1x mvs 2-slot
metal slug 2
fatal fury special
world heroes 2
soccer brawl
ninja combat
puzzle bobble
(stuff I will have arrive most likely before May 14th -
Garou MOTW
Metal slug 1
Metal slug 3
metal slug x
King of Fighters 2003)

CPS-2 -
X-men COTA
(stuff I might get before May 14th, but probably not -
Super Street Fighter 2)

Jamma -
Run and Gun
Tekken 2
Rabbit Punch
Desert Assault
Fighter's History
Knuckle Heads
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (might not work... I havn't tested it out yet, and it doesn't look like it's in good condition)

Naomi 1 -
Gd-rom
(I might get sports jam in time for the shindig, but am not sure)
(I have no power setup for the Naomi yet)

Monitors and TVs -
1x 21" crt computer monitor
1x 17" crt computer monitor
3x 25" rgb monitors
1x 27" hd tv
1x 27" old style tv (no rca jacks)
1x 13" tv (also no rca)

I also Have a ps2, NES, and 2 ps1's with a few games (and a couple of sega Genesis' that I have no power connectors for, so I don't know if they work or not)

So... come on down saturday May 14, if you want to just play some games... bring some of your own hardware to bulk up the list... also, bring some money if you guys feel like ordering some takeout or whatnot (I know of some great places in my area for many different regions of food :glee: ) Here's my adress in yahoo maps so you can get easy driving instructions: The date is Saturday May 14, 2005 anytime after 1pm ( I have class till 12:30) Drop me a pm, or post a comment if you're interested. I hope to hear from people,
David.

Last edited:

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
I'd love to drop by, but I'm gonna be at the Renaissance Faire in Irwindale that day.

It's too bad, I wanted to see if there's anyone who can beat me at Puzzle Bobble! :)

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
day before bump... Tomorrow's the shindig day... small change though... It'll have to start at 2pm or later. I'll have some of my non n-g.com friends over to beef up a little competition. Also... I only have two control setups since my dremel broke and I can't finish my cab (stupid 400xpr's :mad: ) Any additional hardware would be greatly appreciated (especially controls).

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Bump for today... come on over after 2pm... and bring some neo-stuff with you... or other systems... whichever. If anyone feels the need to talk to me, or ask me a question... feel free to call my cell - (626) 232-8447.

Last edited: