NGBC loke test 4/28 & 4/29

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
Has anyone heard or recieved any info on the loke tests that just passed. Didn't see any impression posted in any of the NGBC threads. Any info will be greatly appreciated. :D

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I'm guessing there probably wasn't anything much worth mentioning, otherwise we likely would've heard or seen something by now. Probably just some small tweaks here and there. If they're saving anything big, I would assume it'll be known once the final game is released.

Last edited:

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
Fygee said:
I'm guessing there probably wasn't anything much worth mentioning, otherwise we likely would've heard or seen something by now. Probably just some small tweaks here and there. If they're saving anything big, I would assume it'll be known once the final game is released.
Yeah I guess your right. I'm just wondering who are the secret characters. :drool_2:

Last edited:

Curt

apostate
I'm fairly interested to see what members consensus on NGBC is, I've often thought this game might be the one to make me buy a Atomiswave.

On a side not 4/28 & 4/29 are some of the greatest days of my life,Both those days I was at a Nine Inch Nails Concert. Best show ever, I can't get over it.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I've grown tired of it and haven't even played it yet. I've pretty much lost interest.
:crying:

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
DevilRedeemed said:
I've grown tired of it and haven't even played it yet. I've pretty much lost interest.
:crying:

im sure youll dig it when you get your hands on it!

no matter how broken or shitty it is at high levels the new systems, new characters, interesting looking story mode, etc are going to make it great for 1p and battling with friends at home if you ask me :)

Kazuya_UK

NeoGeoForLife.com,
20 Year Member
Curt said:
On a side not 4/28 & 4/29 are some of the greatest days of my life,Both those days I was at a Nine Inch Nails Concert. Best show ever, I can't get over it.

Lucky SOB :D

Anyways, I kinda figured too that nothing much new was shown at the loke test seeing as we have heard practically nothing about it. As I said on my forum yesterday though, I'm starting to tire of typing the words "hopefully", "fingers crossed", "we'll have to wait and see" and many other cliched sayings. I am really looking forward to NGBC, but with SNK games these days there is always a sense of pessimism about anything that comes out, and although this is by far the most impressive looking game SNKP have produced so far (imho), I still fear the worst for some reason. Whatever happened to the days when new titles were eagerly awaited because we knew 9 times out of 10 that they would kick ass? :conf: Saying that, we knew those days were over a long time ago, and I suppose we have to be grateful we still have *any* new 2D titles still coming out.

Enough of my rant anyway... I think it was bought on by what I've seen of SS: Tenka so far...

Kaz

Last edited:

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
To tell you the truth, I can't wait to see it. I always like it when Playmore goes on a whim and throws in unusual character casts. Sure, they aren't always the best, but I do have Playmore to thank for producing my favorite version of Capcom's Tabitha/Tessa. (I guess I should call her Tabitha given she was named after the lead character from Bewitched, anyway :) )