Perfect Cherry Blossom

MHentai

Banned
Anyone have play this shooter? I think this is the best shooter (after raptor from apogee :P) i ever played. I can finish this game in lunatic mode if i was drunk (playing shooters drunk is always a good point :P) with only one life :D

The scerios are good, chars are terrific and this game is soo great!

ord1000

Crazed MVS Addict
I really like Perfect Cherry Blossom, the bullet patterns are truly amazing. I still haven't installed my copy of Imperishable Night, but i'm expecting pretty much more of the same thing.
Bring on the "Curtain Fire Shooting" I say. Great stuff!

PLECO

I am an old, old man. ,
Any screenshots of this game,or info about it?
Who made it and when did it come out?
Is it a PC game?

thanks

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
You can find screenshots and the like via google, but what I didn't find was a place to download the game...anyone?

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
There are only demos out? No full game?

EDIT: I played it for 2 min, don't like it.

Last edited:

ord1000

Crazed MVS Addict
Shrine Maiden games are PC only (to the best of my knowlege at least) and they are great. I've just played Imperishable Night and i'm enjoying it immensly (sp?). Their other title, Embodiment Of Scarlet Devil is great as well. It's all about the trippy fire patterns.

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
The Embodiment Of Scarlet Devil demo didn't work for me :(

It gives me an directsound error, and don't boot.

Nakoruru

Zero's Tailor
Verythrax said:
The Embodiment Of Scarlet Devil demo didn't work for me :(

It gives me an directsound error, and don't boot.

Same here, any suggestions people?

Nakoruru

Zero's Tailor
Ok, I tried perfect cherry blossom, and it works. However it only works when i have the music set to midi, but I get no music when I set it to .wav The other game, Embodiment Of Scarlet Devil, doesnt even start at all. It gives me a directsound error immediately after trying to boot.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
WAV sound is only available in the full versions of the games.

As for the EoSD error, I get it as well. Personally, I think its related to a lack of japanese language support within the OS you are using. But I an not 100% sure. I have only tested it in Win98SE and WinME. A friend tested it in Win2kpro and it didn't work for him either.

By the way : http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113487

Gozer

Armored Scrum Object
The reason you get the "Direct Sound error" for EOSD is because you do not have the Japanese Unicode installed. This will fix the problem: (you may need your Windows disk)

Start > Control Panel > Regional and Language Options> Advanced > Set Unicode to Japanese, and restart.

Zak

WWJCVDD?,
does a PCB kit of this game exist or was it PC only? :help:

Last edited:

Gozer

Armored Scrum Object
It's PC only.

You can buy the full versions of Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, Perfect Cherry Blossom and Imperishable Night here

ord1000

Crazed MVS Addict
Yes, but it will cost a wee bit extra for postage. I'm not sure how much, i'll have to enquire at the post office.

PLECO

I am an old, old man. ,
I just got a game from HimeyaShop.
I got Air Raid Summer for PC,and I can not get it working.
The file comes up for Air Raid/ Air Raid Summer.
But when I try and play it, I get an error.......HDD blah,blah,blah.

Anyone have this and got it to work.

thanks

Gozer said:
The reason you get the "Direct Sound error" for EOSD is because you do not have the Japanese Unicode installed. This will fix the problem: (you may need your Windows disk)

Start > Control Panel > Regional and Language Options> Advanced > Set Unicode to Japanese, and restart.