Espgaluda

MHentai

Banned
I want to buy this game but I never seen someone playing it. Someone can say how good this game can be?

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
I heard its very good, get it.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
That game is a blast to play. Very hard but that is all part of the fun!

GAMEFAN

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
I own the PS2 version and just picked up the PCB, its that good. ;)

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
are you hetting the pcb or the ps2 one??

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
ESPGaluda = poetry in DVD-ROM form.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
Espagaluda is SOOOO good and the Ps2 version is really nice! I've played it in the arcade about 10 times and can't really notice much difference! It's one of cave's best shooters. The only cave shooter that I like better is Dodonpachi Daioujou.

Robert

20 Year Member
RBjakeSpecial said:
Espagaluda is SOOOO good and the Ps2 version is really nice! I've played it in the arcade about 10 times and can't really notice much difference! It's one of cave's best shooters. The only cave shooter that I like better is Dodonpachi Daioujou.

You have sumed up my opinion. Espgaluda is a tremendous shooter and the scoring system is highly addictive (much better than Dai ouh jou after my idea). But as an overall game, it falls behind Dai ouh jou.

RBjakeSpecial

20 Year Member
Robert said:
You have sumed up my opinion. Espgaluda is a tremendous shooter and the scoring system is highly addictive (much better than Dai ouh jou after my idea). But as an overall game, it falls behind Dai ouh jou.

Yeah the scoring is really weird. Letting the screen fill with bullets when your in slow mode. I had to watch the DVD packed in a couple times to get how to do it. The DVD footage makes it look soooo simple. But its hard as hell.

I think the bosses and unique world help Espagaluda. Also the music is nice, happy dance type stuff. Really solid.

Can't wait for mushi-hime for ps2. If the board didn't cost so much I'd think about getting it (I'm getting a supergun this weekend. If the Ketsui price goes down, I might pick that up. That's a really really good cave game.)

Robert

20 Year Member
RBjakeSpecial said:
If the Ketsui price goes down, I might pick that up. That's a really really good cave game.)

I'm with you on this one. Ketsui seems so great (sadly i just watched videos, never played the game). I didn't fully understand the score system (it seems that it has something to do with the distance you are from your enemy) but the overall impression of the game is flawless. Plus some music are really awesome.
Finally, but that's just my judgement, I'm more into military shooters than fantasy one like Mushi-Hime.

ord1000

Crazed MVS Addict
Robert said:
I'm with you on this one. Ketsui seems so great (sadly i just watched videos, never played the game). I didn't fully understand the score system (it seems that it has something to do with the distance you are from your enemy) but the overall impression of the game is flawless. Plus some music are really awesome.
Finally, but that's just my judgement, I'm more into military shooters than fantasy one like Mushi-Hime.
I wrote a review of Ketsui up on my site that explains the system a little bit.
I did an Espgaluda one too!

KETSUI REVIEW
ESPGALUDA REVIEW!

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Robert said:

The only cave game that I have not played yet is Mushihime sama but out of all of them Ketsui is by far the best. I am very lucky to own the game.

Zak

WWJCVDD?,
Mushihime is great Spike :) it's a little easy compared to other cave shooters (not ultra mode - that's mad!) it looks beautiful, it sounds beautiful and it plays great :) The hitbox on your character sometimes flashes ;) I noticed this the other day when I was playing maniac mode (I'm not sure if this happens in original mode though :glee:

I hope the PS2 version is as good as the galuda and dai ou jou ports, it would be unfair on those who can't get the PCB :multi_co:

RBjakeSpecial

20 Year Member
ord1000 said:
I wrote a review of Ketsui up on my site that explains the system a little bit.
I did an Espgaluda one too!

KETSUI REVIEW
ESPGALUDA REVIEW!

Very cool reviews. I had no idea thats how the Ketsui scoring system worked. I'll have to try it again with that mind set. I find the hit boxes SO TINY in the new cave shooters. It's awesome. My goal now is to get to the 4h level boss on ketsui on one credit. The game is hard.