I finally got Aerofighters 2 and 3.

RamonG

World Soccer '96
I love these games. When I was younger, I used to waste a lot of quarters into these games, and now I finally own them.
Both of them are for my MVS, I paid $50 for both, with their mini marquee. I thought that was a great price, so once I got them and took them home, I checked the boards right away. I'm happy to report that they are originals.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
RamonG said:
I love these games. When I was younger, I used to waste a lot of quarters into these games, and now I finally own them.
Both of them are for my MVS, I paid $50 for both, with their mini marquee. I thought that was a great price, so once I got them and took them home, I checked the boards right away. I'm happy to report that they are originals.

Sweet,Man..Congrats...Both Great Games!!! :buttrock:

Good Price too..

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Wow man, you got a great deal, they are worth that much each easily. Personally I like the third in the series best though 2 is damn good as well. Number 3 had such a good sound track with the most bass I've ever heard out of a Neo game.

BIG

sony fanboy
You scored a good deal on that one,congrats.

Personally,I like AF best,but prefers AF2 over AF3 any day of the week. Don't ask me why...

B-

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
AF3 is an excelent acquisition just for the soundtrack. One of the best jungle beat game soundtracks out there, right under SFIII 3rd.