New Metal Slug Pachislot?

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
So I was going back over some stuff looking for more art for a recent venture in Creative, check it out. Anyway I made my way back to the original page and now there is some type of General Morden one too Anyone care to read the Japanese and let me know what's up
http://www.snkplaymore.jp/official/p_ms/index.html

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Hmmm any body want to join lithy in this venture?

I could use a MS slot machine for fun ;) ;)

SuperPang

Cham Cham's Espresso,
This model has been out a year or more, and by a strange coincidence I've got one coming next week :buttrock:

metalslug2.jpg

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
This one must have all new gameplay, new enemies, bosses, stages and... new SLUGS! :make_fac:

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
It doesn't go into the details.... just says

"New Panel
Morden Version
Has Arrived!"

It looks like just a sales magnet, says adorned with pink panels on a simple white background, glows hypnotically and sure to attract customers.

ken_dong

Sakura's Bank Manager
could'nt care less about these things... but that's only my opinion ^^

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
The price is way down on the first version, could grab one on eBay lately for about 175 plus 60 dollar shipping in the US

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
lithy said:
The price is way down on the first version, could grab one on eBay lately for about 175 plus 60 dollar shipping in the US

Yup..

The company in N.Y. that I got the Taco Slot from has them now..
I almost bought one of these last week..but my eyes were/are on somthing else first.

Before anything:
I first want to take a ride to see that vendor in South Jersey..to see if he has any on hand.(pick up/no shipping)