Street Fighter on LD?

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
That looks like a promo laser disk with game videos on it, not a game.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
That's not a game. It's a laser disk of footage from Street Fighter 2 World Warriors. Basically characters, combos, and stuff like that. There's a bunch of these types of laser disk that came out back in the mid 90's. I am sure Dash no Chris can tell you a lot more about them.

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
very odd...I also found some SNK ones I may pick up for the hell of it. Its odd I have never seen this before...I do some ebay LD collecting as it is.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
I never made a list of the Capcom ones -or even got around to buying any- but for the SNK releases you can learn more here. You get basically what was stated above, vs. strategies, cpu strategies, combos, vs matches by the professional players, sometimes easter eggs and other fun stuff. The SNK LD's had the voice actors doing dialogues throughout the programmes however I don't know if Capcom's have that: Pony Canyon, who released the LD's, also released all of SNK's soundtracks so there might have been that much of a special relationship between the two companies to allow for such.