MN Kids: The Old Man and the Camera

The Old Man (better known to some as Naitram) will be displaying his photography as part of the Saint Paul Art Crawl this Friday and Saturday April 22nd and 23rd.

Where:

Northern Warehouse @
308 Prince St. #612
Downtown St. Paul, MN
Just East of the Broadway and Prince St. Intersection
A MAP

When:

Friday, April 22nd, 6:00 PM -10:00 PM
Saturday, April 23rd, 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Come out and support The Old Man (he's getting up there and we may not have many years left to enjoy this type of thing with him).

Criterionradiohead ;)

Last edited:

naitram

The Old Man
Criterionradiohead said:
Come out and support The Old Man (he's getting up there and we may not have many years left to enjoy this type of thing with him).

Well tits in a basket, I've turned into a freaking Hemmingway novel now.

But you're right - the arthritis is setting in more these days, I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to lug my gear around. :tickled:

Just remember who gets the chicks. ;)

Thanks for the support though chief, excited for you to see my latest goods. Besides, I made a camera out of a coffin, that's worth the free admission alone.

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
Some of my students will also be showcasing their music skills at the Art Crawl, so I'll try and check out your stuff as well Griddly!

One other thing MN folks: I almost NEVER come here anymore, so if something groovy is going on, CALL ME!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Verbatum said:
Some of my students will also be showcasing their music skills at the Art Crawl, so I'll try and check out your stuff as well Griddly!

One other thing MN folks: I almost NEVER come here anymore, so if something groovy is going on, CALL ME!!!!!!! :D :D :D

PM me your cell phone digits, I don't believe I have them. :)

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Verbatium is too cool for msg boards now.