What happened here?

Adamaki

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Some people have more money than sense! :oh_no: Looks like a bidding war. A couple of people must have really wanted that.

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
That is a mighty nice picture of that cart, I think it went a long way towards this.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
VanillaThunder said:
does this mean you will list them at $250 now ?

:kekeke:

Only reason he was watching the auction was for conversion fodder :emb: :kekeke: :kekeke:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
videogamerdaryll always drives up the prices.

But shit gets outa hand sometimes.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
lithy said:
Wow chris1 you really wanted that cart didn't you :emb: arcadeshock has a full kit for that price.
http://www.arcadeshock.com/Browse_I...rent_ids/0,2,4/Name/Bust_A_Move_Again_MVS_Kit

I got a 4 slot minus the cab for 225 plus shipping it had

4 slot mobo
2 LEDs
4 EL panels
1 Memory Card board
Bust a Move
Bust a Move Again
Double Dragon
Samurai Shodown
all english labels with original mini marquees

Thanks for that Link Lithy...
Yep..I wanted it,and I still have the Money for one..I went into the auction looking to spend $200.00 for the cart,As I've been looking for one and I feel that's the going rate..

I want it for my Lil Bam Cab,so I can just use the Taito F-3 stuff in the Candy Cab.....(I'm in a semi deal right now for one for $160.00..waiting on picks and info)

That auction just got ridiculous as I couldn't break him so I fought..then I just gave up..
I had my plans set in mind what I was going to do with the game and after getting the board picks,I was pretty set on winning it.
When I want something I bid to win.....but sometimes I have to slap myself out of a bidding war..I was going to push $230.00 but just let it go..Said fk it.....Sometimes you just gotta let it go...

I bid to win and I do spend..I bid on a lot of stuff.....,but I can't win everything...Sometimes I throw a bid up on something to see if I get lucky..That's what Ebay's about..
I buy and sell...

Hei

New Challenger
[first_post]
Holy Hell. :oh_no: I got Bust-A-Move and Bust-A-Move 2 for $4.25 US.

Hei

New Challenger
{Sorry for double post}

Admin or Mod feel free to delete. (For some reason I don't think I can.)