More Tate

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
A friend brought over a Japanese PS2 and a few Cave shooter this weekend. I flipped my 20" Samsung and now I can't get the taste of sweaty Tate out of my mouth.

Any other games besides the obvious (DonPachi series, ESPGaluda) that support it?

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
shirt said:
A friend brought over a Japanese PS2 and a few Cave shooter this weekend. I flipped my 20" Samsung and now I can't get the taste of sweaty Tate out of my mouth.

Any other games besides the obvious (DonPachi series, ESPGaluda) that support it?

man, when did you change your name?

you should have changed it to shirty

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
roker said:
man, when did you change your name?

you should have changed it to shirty

Few days ago. I was gonna spell it wacky like this: s|-|irt
In roke stAr tradition, or however you did it. Not trendy anymore though, all lower case is where it's at now.

subcons

I take no official position on the issue.,
Yup. Once you go TATE you'll never go back. These yoko fools just don't understand. :D

Other vert shmups for PS2:

Gunbird Collection
Psyvariar (all iterations of the first as well as part two)
Simple 2000 Series Vol. 37 (Double Shienryu)
Shikigami no Shiro (both of them)
Strikers 1945 Collection
XII Stag

The Shienryu pack contains the original game from the late 90's, which is TATE. The sequal, Shienryu Explosion, is a vert but horizontally oriented (like GigaWing).

Also, Mishihimesama is coming in the next couple months to PS2. Cave fans rejoice.

Oh, and if you have a Dreamcast, get Ikaruga. It's artwork in TATE.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
subcons said:
Also, Mishihimesama is coming in the next couple months to PS2. Cave fans rejoice.

Remember when you were like 12 or 13 years old, and you sometimes couldn't help but get a stiffy when you saw a hot girl in public? Yeah, July 21st is 'gonna be awesome.

BIG

sony fanboy
Here's a few more:

Psikyo Shooting Collection Vol.2: Sengoku Ace (tate),Sengoku Blade (yoko).
Psikyo Shooting Collection Vol.3: Dragon Blaze (tate),Sol-Divide (yoko).

BIG-