Whats the going rate for Spriggan Mark 2 PC Engine?

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Anyone know? I saw one on ebay for $115 or so. Is this good/normal?

Edit: I did mean Mark 2, brain working now.

Last edited:

Dallas_Five

Terry Bogard's Taylor
That seems too high, but i guess it depends on condition and how bad/soon you want it. I payed $50 for a really nice copy minus the spinecard six months ago. Even that seemed a little high, but Spriggan didn't seem to pop up on ebay that often while i was looking for it (though i don't think it's OMG RARE by any stretch of the imagination).

edit - it dawned on me that maybe you are talking about Spriggan Mark 2 and not Serei Senshi Spriggan, but it still seems expensive. Are you are looking at the dream passport auction(s)? That's who i got my copy from - nice guy, great selection and condition, but pricey.

Last edited:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
pixeljunkie said:
Anyone know? I saw one on ebay for $115 or so. Is this good/normal?
You sure it went for that much? When i got mine it was only $56.00 well it wasn't mint.Dallas is right your problaby thinking of, Spriggin Mark II that game in "mint shape" does go over a $100.00 :mr_t:

Last edited:

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Yes, I am thinking of Mark 2. Dammit! It was late when I made the post.

[throws down Drunk Excuse Card +12]

I have a crappy burned copy of Mark 2 and the music crashes my Duo making it pretty unplayable, so I want the real deal. Seems BADASS what I've gotten to actually play. If only they had made an English version.

@ Dallas Five:
Yes, the Dream Passport auctions are what I am talking about. They do seem pricey to me, had to double-check. I did however buy his Super Air Zonk sealed, can't wait to get that! I've only played the HuCard version. :drool: I almost buckled and picked up Spriggan Mark 2, but wanteds to check here to see if that was a crazy price or not.

Last edited:

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Price is much cheaper right now
Around $50 or so you can get this game comparing to $80+ years ago

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Liquid Snake said:
Price is much cheaper right now
Around $50 or so you can get this game comparing to $80+ years ago

for Mark 2??? Then that passport auction on ebay is WAY overpriced.

Right now I can't be pulled away from Dungeon Explorer 2...so it can wait.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
pixeljunkie said:
Yes, I am thinking of Mark 2. Dammit! It was late when I made the post.

[throws down Drunk Excuse Card +12]

I have a crappy burned copy of Mark 2 and the music crashes my Duo making it pretty unplayable, so I want the real deal. Seems BADASS what I've gotten to actually play. If only they had made an English version.

@ Dallas Five:
Yes, the Dream Passport auctions are what I am talking about. They do seem pricey to me, had to double-check. I did however buy his Super Air Zonk sealed, can't wait to get that! I've only played the HuCard version. :drool: I almost buckled and picked up Spriggan Mark 2, but wanteds to check here to see if that was a crazy price or not.
Np fans all ways get the two Spriggins confused.
Yeah Dream Passport JPN is pricey but, his service is realy good :)

Just a while ago i got a mint condition (Turbo Duo R) from him.Now i can play 'my cd games agian with out haveing to mess with. The busted Super CD-Rom II any more :buttrock: