Shooting Game T-Shirts pre-order at Click-Stick.com.

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
cool, I saw some wicked Darius t-shirts in a Gamest mag a few years ago.

with the 'WARNING a huge battleship is approaching!: King Fossil'. Has anyone seen these shirts? and where do you get them?

sven666

War Room Troll
its cool that someones taken initiative to make shmup shirts.. really.. but that print is very.. i dont know.. i just dont think its that cool with a monitor on its side, NOBODY will get it..

BIG

sony fanboy
sven666 said:
i just dont think its that cool with a monitor on its side, NOBODY will get it..

That's the whole point..

BIG-

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
you will get a nod of approval from some shooting game fans, on the train, on the bus, in a bar, you will know when. :)

sven666

War Room Troll
beh3moth said:
you will get a nod of approval from some shooting game fans, on the train, on the bus, in a bar, you will know when. :)

oh yeah because shooting fans are everywhere :eye:

twice have i been comented on my SNK tshirt and id say thatone is hella more recogniseable.

now im not after "hey look at my new shirt!!" here i just feel like there could have been somekind of slogan or something more recogniseable on it...?

subcons

I take no official position on the issue.,
Like what though? Shooter fans are few and far between, so no matter what your slogan or logo is, only a shooter fan will recognize it.

It's like that logo that was made with the button scheme of the MVS cabs. Instantly recognizable by fans. Genious.

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
all your base are belong to us??

Blast off and destroy the evil bydo empire?

errrr cant think of any more.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
sven666 said:
oh yeah because shooting fans are everywhere :eye:

twice have i been comented on my SNK tshirt and id say thatone is hella more recogniseable.

now im not after "hey look at my new shirt!!" here i just feel like there could have been somekind of slogan or something more recogniseable on it...?

But do you really WANT the average Best Buy clerk who espouses the virtues of Madden to get it?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I already know that this shirt is going to be apearing in gathering Galleries.

Blaine

Hinako's Cook
Yeah. I was really glad that they seem to have someone who understands the print industry and has managed to make a shirt that can actually be produced (t-shirt transfers suck balls).

I used to get all kinds of comments on my Turbo Grafx 16 shirt.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
I paid for mine I hope you guys do the same.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'd love to get a nice radiant silvergun shirt

people recognize these things.

Like my terry bogard hat used to get a lot of comments from random people back when I'd wear it.