Anybody from the Colorado Springs area?

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Will probably be moving there within the next 2 months. Anybody live in or around there?

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Haha, yeah I move around quite a bit. Within the last few years I've moved from Oklahoma to Mississippi, back to Oklahoma to Texas, back to Oklahoma and now I'm about to move back to Texas here in a little bit, and most likely going to be moving to Colorado Springs. Wasn't that OKVE thing in September, though? Or is it a different date this year?

So Gamefan, OIY, jro, and Twalden are our only CO members? Would definitely be cool to meet up.

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
SonGohan said:
Haha, yeah I move around quite a bit. Within the last few years I've moved from Oklahoma to Mississippi, back to Oklahoma to Texas, back to Oklahoma and now I'm about to move back to Texas here in a little bit, and most likely going to be moving to Colorado Springs. Wasn't that OKVE thing in September, though? Or is it a different date this year?

So Gamefan, OIY, jro, and Twalden are our only CO members? Would definitely be cool to meet up.

Other CO members I can think of are Sundance and chrisr, I am sure there are few others too. Maybe the Littleton Fat City would be a good place, I have never been there, but it sounds like the best chance we would have of finding some good fighters to play...

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
I am very new here and would love to meet up for some gaming pleasure.

GAMEFAN

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Orochi Iori Y said:
Maybe the Littleton Fat City would be a good place

I would be down for a meet-up down there sometime. Name the evening or the weekend and I'll try to clear my calendar!

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
SonGohan said:

It was in Sept, but this year it's June 17th I believe. I'll have to double check. They decided to move it up as they felt summertime would get more people. You should definately go.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
The_Chosen_One said:
It was in Sept, but this year it's June 17th I believe. I'll have to double check. They decided to move it up as they felt summertime would get more people. You should definately go.

Is it in Tulsa again? I was originally going to go when it was in OKC, but Tulsa was just too far. I'd really like to make it there this time.

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Yup, it's in Tulsa again. It's been getting better every year. Surprisingly more Neo fans out there than I thought. Of course the Atari, Coleco, whatnot peeps outnumber us greatly there.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
The_Chosen_One said:
Yup, it's in Tulsa again. It's been getting better every year. Surprisingly more Neo fans out there than I thought. Of course the Atari, Coleco, whatnot peeps outnumber us greatly there.

Just a heads up, looks like I will be able to make it this year. A buddy of mine has a friend up there we can probably stay with, so I don't see a problem with us making it there. Can't wait to play some of you peeps :cool: