MN Folks... What's going down this weekend (04/16/05)?

It's been a while since I have seen some of you and was thinking we should try to throw something together for this weekend. I don't care what we do... Hooters, a movie, poker, games, drinking, etc. Anyway, if you are free this Saturday (04/16/2005) night, let me know.

Talk with you all soon,

Criterionradiohead ;)

aria

Former Moderator
I think I'm free.

Hopefully there's more interesting movie options than last week. I'm up for anything.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
What? Put down the crack that is Halo 2, for a day?

Yeah sure, count me in.

:)

Last edited:
So what the hell are the rest of you lazy asses doing this weekend that makes you to busy to stare at hooters and drink beer (minus the people who don't partake in those evil vices). Looking at you Delly, Verbatum, Spike, Naitram, and anyone else I may have missed.

Anyway. I think we can meet up at my place (or where ever) around 7:00. Magician can you bring the poker chips and a few folding chairs... just in case we get enough people to start up a game.

Talk with you all soon,

Criterionradiohead ;)

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
I'll be in Omaha for my brothers wedding.

Spike said:
I'll be in Omaha for my brothers wedding.

What kind of lame excuse is that?!?! Well I tell you one thing, The Grouch... you had at least better have a few drinks at that little shindig.

Rumor has it that there may be a small get together next Wensday night as well for more beer, wings and Hooters... but I that's still up in the air.

Criterionradiohead ;)

Desmond Delaghetto

How on earth do you say "Katraqueyous", anyway?
Criterionradiohead, did you move from that Lexington/Jefferson area to Burnsville? Thats the reason why I missed the last big gathering... :crying:

naitram

The Old Man
Criterionradiohead said:
Rumor has it that there may be a small get together next Wensday night as well for more beer, wings and Hooters... but I that's still up in the air.

Criterionradiohead ;)

Looking like next Wednesday is better for me still, this week is suck. Next week is suck too but I can squeeze you honeys in the best that night. :)

And spike don't bother going to Nebraska, I was there last weekend and nobody was there. They all realized what a shit-hole backwards-ass bohunk cousin-humpin retard-ranch it was and moved away. Everyone. Just left for more modern cilvilizations, places with trees and cities and stuff.

Same goes for Iowa, maybe more so. :smirk:

aria

Former Moderator
naitram said:
And spike don't bother going to Nebraska, I was there last weekend and nobody was there.

I know, ain't that a bitch? It's like the did all those tourist "come to Nebraska" commercials for nothing. I went by the other day to pick up some milk and the state border had this "Be Back in 45 minutes" sign ...so I just said fuck it and went to Kowalski's

TonK said:
Go see Amityville!

We missed you last time. You better be there on Saturday... I have a 40oz. of Colt 45 with your name on... no serriously I do. It was supposed to be for Spike, but he was too much of a little bitch and decided to stay sober (whatever that means). Now it's just chillin' in a brown paper bag in my fridge. :D

And hell yeah, I'm down for Amityville. Anyone else think that sounds good?

Criterionradiohead ;)

aria

Former Moderator
Criterionradiohead said:
And hell yeah, I'm down for Amityville. Anyone else think that sounds good?

Nah, that's too crappy for even our "Van Constantine" standards. :D

We should conserve roll-call energy for Kung-Fu Hustle!!!

The movies coming out this weekend seem so-so anyhow (all of them are duds according to rotten tomatoes), maybe we can just do Hooters or some other bar and then move on to some gaming + poker/drinking. I've been working up my alcohol tolerance for finals. I just went out to a nice club downtown last night (Wed. night at Nochee is highly recommended) so I think I don't have an appointment with the g/f.

I just got in SMB2 (JPN) and some other famicom games of actual interest. I may even have that special "JPN-only" edition of Contra that Merc's been raving about. I'll throw'em in my car.

On a side note I've been disappointed with the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Film Festival flicks I've caught. I wish they'd free up the Lagoon for better movies.

A night of food drinking, gaming, and maybe poker would be fun.

Bobak said:
Nah, that's too crappy for even our "Van Constantine" standards. :D

We should conserve roll-call energy for Kung-Fu Hustle!!!

A night of food drinking, gaming, and maybe poker would be fun.

Yeah... I'm having second thoughts about Amytville as well.

And you don't have to ask twice about Kung-Fu Hustle... I'm all over that. Does that start next weekend?

Man, you know me... I have no qualms with Hooters, Beer, Poker, and Gaming. I hope we have enough people to have a game of Poker. So far it looks like Myself, Bobak, Delly, Magician. We could have a game with just the four of us... would be slightly better with one more... but meh, whatevers clever. It will be good times regardless.

See ya' all tomorrow... call if there ar any questions.

Criterionradiohead ;)

aria

Former Moderator
Aw damn, Mike...

You got so much bling I can't even look at my screen...

[the plans sound good, btw]

aria

Former Moderator
Criterionradiohead said:
Someone please point me to where the hizell this bling bling means?

Thanks,

Criterionradiohead ;)

All answers are in the War Room --it sort of helps if you've ever perused the forums at another well known site.

aria

Former Moderator
There still any plans for Wed night? I may be able.

Bobak said:
There still any plans for Wed night? I may be able.

Indeed there are! As far as I know a few of us are meeting at my place and then headed to Hooters for beer and wings. I'd say we could meet at my place around 6:30 - 7:00.

So far it would be me, Naitram, Spike, Magician???, Delly???, Bobak???. Any others?

See you guys tomorrow,

Criterionradiohead ;)

aria

Former Moderator
Criterionradiohead said:
Indeed there are! As far as I know a few of us are meeting at my place and then headed to Hooters for beer and wings. I'd say we could meet at my place around 6:30 - 7:00.

So far it would be me, Naitram, Spike, Magician???, Delly???, Bobak???. Any others?

See you guys tomorrow,

Criterionradiohead ;)

Hm... that's too early. I have class and then meetings until something like 7:30 or 8. I'll call ya tomorrow and see if you're going anywhere after. or maybe I can meet up witch y'all at Hooters.

Bobak said:
Hm... that's too early. I have class and then meetings until something like 7:30 or 8. I'll call ya tomorrow and see if you're going anywhere after. or maybe I can meet up witch y'all at Hooters.

I'm a bastard! I have to cancel tonight. I have a doctors apointment at 7:30 that I completly forgot about and can't miss. I suppose you all are still welcome to meet up at Hooters, but I know it won't be as special as if I was there. :make_fac:

Sorry about the late notice. I'll give you all a ring to make sure you don't end up sitting in the bar alone with a bunch of enormous boobs in your face.

Criterionradiohead ;)