STrikers 1945 3?

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
I seen this at a famous players the other day.. what platform is this on? As it was a custom cab and i only got a glimpse!

BIG

sony fanboy
PCB only,unless you count the Xbox MAME version as "console port".

BIG-

subcons

I take no official position on the issue.,
This game is dying to be ported. Instead, we get compilations of older games that have already been released on other systems... not that I'm neccisarily complaining about that. But c'mon.

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Strikers III is a very good game though I still am a bit more fond of the second installment.

BIG

sony fanboy
The Chief said:
Strikers III is a very good game though I still am a bit more fond of the second installment.

This man speaks the truth.

BIG-

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
No way, #3 all the way.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
nah, I agree with Spike here. Part III is definitely more fun than II. Part II is just more popular since it actually got ported to home systems and has been played by more people. But III is the shit. Perfectly balanced difficulty for the first loop and Technical Bonus put it above II in my book any day.

(don't get me wrong though, I still like II very very much)

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
BBH said:
nah, I agree with Spike here. Part III is definitely more fun than II. Part II is just more popular since it actually got ported to home systems and has been played by more people. But III is the shit. Perfectly balanced difficulty for the first loop and Technical Bonus put it above II in my book any day.

(don't get me wrong though, I still like II very very much)

I couldn't have said it better myself.