4 Slot only switching between 2 games!

FrostbayneAucti

Tung's Hair Stylist
I just got a four slot and switched out my Mv1F board for the four slot, hoping that other than waiting for the games to change and only getting half the sound it would work. It does but all it does is goes from League bowling (whichever slot it's in) to the next slot, then to the unibios splash screen, then back to league bowling. What do I do??

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Clean the carts, clean the connectors......

Some carts will only work in a certain configuration.

FrostbayneAucti

Tung's Hair Stylist
It doesn't have anything to do with Unibios 2.0 and it being set in freeplay mode with the dipswitch?

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Try clearing the Back Up Memory...through the (Test Switch) Hardware Test Menu..

dogtoy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Sometimes my four slot will not read all the games, usually they work if I wiggle the cart some or pull it out just a wee bit (with it off of course). Also the four slot refuses to work with any combination of KOF 99 and Rage of the Dragons. I'm fine as long as I don't try to put both of those games in together.

-DT

Robert

20 Year Member
dogtoy said:
Also the four slot refuses to work with any combination of KOF 99 and Rage of the Dragons.

Could anyone explain me this with a valid reason?

BTW:the more I read this kind of thread, the more I'm happy with my tiny 1FZ

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Robert said:
Could anyone explain me this with a valid reason?

BTW:the more I read this kind of thread, the more I'm happy with my tiny 1FZ

The reason,I don't know..........I can just verify this to be true with much experiences myself..
I made a thread about this awhile back with a semi list of carts I have experienced problems being mixed with others.

I don't remember if in that thread someone gave an answer to the reason why this occurs though..