Shipping from Canada? Yaton6262?

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
Has anyone done business with Yaton6262 on ebay? I was just wondering if anyone has any feedback on him. Also, how long does it usually take to ship something from canada to florida using the canadian mail service? 7-10 working days?

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
7-10 is correct.

DO NOT WORRY WITH THIS SELLER

This is perhaps the most reliable MVS Seller ever, at least the best in my books.

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
funny thing is it showed up right after I posted this. They are all there and packed reasonably well. Hopefully they will all work when I get home to try them. I already have had 1/6 not work...but it wasn't from this guy.
Glad to hear you have used him, he seemed like a strait shooter, but whenever someone barely speaks English I get a little suspicious/worried it wont show up. :annoyed:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I was one of the first Buyers of Yao Merchandise.

His english is about 100 times better now than it was then.

Keep an eye out for boots. They do apear, but he will replace. HIt up tech if you have any questions.

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
DARK ANDY said:
This is perhaps the most reliable MVS Seller ever, at least the best in my books.

Agreed. Usually get my stuff quick and even though his packaging isn't great, I'd heartily recommend him.

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
norton9478 said:

Keep an eye out for boots. They do apear, but he will replace. HIt up tech if you have any questions.

boots = fake? how can I know?

SHO

Raiden's Valet
Konig said:
boots = fake? how can I know?

if you are unsure, open it and take a photo of the boards, post it in tech forum, most members will help ya out

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
norton9478 said:

Heh, so was I. When I first bought from him, it was his first batch of the 10 Packs he had. He had less than 40 feedback then... :buttrock:

I'm very glad I trusted him, I was also very surprised that I won the 10 pack with the first bid as well, having put in a proxy for twice the opening bid. :loco:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Yeah his first 35 or so feedback were from buys... So i took a risk...

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Konig said:
They are all there and packed reasonably well

LOL, c'mon now. Yaton is a great guy and sells legit shit and cheap but one thing that can never be said by anyone is that he packs your games well! Ive gotten shit in Cereal Boxes (turned inside out), Macaroni and Cheese, the list goes on. Im just happy and relieved that the games work after being sent the way he does. I guess its half the fun.

:kekeke:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
NeoCverA said:
LOL, c'mon now. Yaton is a great guy and sells legit shit and cheap but one thing that can never be said by anyone is that he packs your games well! Ive gotten shit in Cereal Boxes (turned inside out), Macaroni and Cheese, the list goes on. Im just happy and relieved that the games work after being sent the way he does. I guess its half the fun.

Not if you buy a bunch of games.

When I bought 20+ Carts at once, they were awesomely packed with generic MVS Cardboard Boxes for every one of them with little transparent sleeves for the Carts. :buttrock:

You should buy more than a couple and then you get packing. He packs with Styrofoam, BTW. NO Packing Peanuts or extra Bubbles.

powerbvd

n00b
The shipping does take very long time. 7-10 "work" days. This guy is fine he always has the lowest price on MVS carts and they do work. However I am not sure if the carts are legit or not since all the boards I got have the same year (1994) printed below the SNK logo and the shells don't look too right to me. But since he never mentions that they are legit in the auction, I guess I am happy with the carts whatever they are.

Tsubaki

B. Jenet's Firstmate
NeoCverA said:

I think Yaton is pimp also despite the packaging. The last one I bought from him came in a Canadian Ritz Cracker Box. Of course, that wasn't the weirdest. Dark Andy sent me Ninja Masters in some Hungarian cookie box- he packed it inside better, though.
:loco:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Tsubaki said:
I think Yaton is pimp also despite the packaging. The last one I bought from him came in a Canadian Ritz Cracker Box. Of course, that wasn't the weirdest. Dark Andy sent me Ninja Masters in some Hungarian cookie box- he packed it inside better, though.
:loco:

Yeah, that was a Candy Bar box.

In Hungary the Candy Bars are much smaller, but taste way better. :D

And Yes, I always make sure there's ample packing materials inside, don't want any problems from anyone. :make_fac:

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
It didnt come in anything special. It was a standard shipping box with some foam padding. It was an order of 6 games, I would have used a larger box. They all work though...dont know if they are legit. Whats the downside? Do they have issues? or is it a collector type issue?

scooby105

Kula's Candy
Konig said:
It didnt come in anything special. It was a standard shipping box with some foam padding. It was an order of 6 games, I would have used a larger box. They all work though...dont know if they are legit. Whats the downside? Do they have issues? or is it a collector type issue?

foam padding is pretty sweet

ive bought games from yaton that have come in old pizza boxes with no padding

never had a problem from the games though
way way way way cheaper than anyone on this board sells games for

especially if you bought games from him when he first started and mvs games were still really expensive on thse boards

you could buy 10 games for $170 and it would have metal slug 1 and 2 and some other good games

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
DARK ANDY said:
7-10 is correct.

DO NOT WORRY WITH THIS SELLER

norton9478 said:

Ditto,Ditto...

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
I have bought more games from Yaton6262 than probably anyone ebay or otherwise. I definitely would say that he is trust worthy. Good games at good prices always shipped well and somewhat on time.