Playstation controller converter

swlovinist

I am THE IMMORTAL!, RESPECT ME or face, Random You
I have seen several places that carry these, are they any good? I have a Neo Geo AES and a supergun. I wanted to purchase these converters to use playstation controllers, but third party. Will I be able to use these with the Capcom Anniversary Controllers they made for the PS2? Has anyone else tried this here? Any help would be great, as for this forum has really helped me out!

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Bump coz i'm curious my self.

kanakura

Fio's Quartermaster
swlovinist said:
I have seen several places that carry these, are they any good? I have a Neo Geo AES and a supergun. I wanted to purchase these converters to use playstation controllers, but third party. Will I be able to use these with the Capcom Anniversary Controllers they made for the PS2? Has anyone else tried this here? Any help would be great, as for this forum has really helped me out!

Please see here: http://www.planet-snk.de/?show=article&id=1617

It's a good converter and still running with the Anniversary Controller... :mr_t:

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
I believe a Neo Controller Converter will work with any PS controller. You can take any Game Controller PCB and wired it up to a Neo 15 pin connector and it should work. So that leads me to believe a Neo Converter will work with any controller. I use mine with Hori sticks and Sony PS controllers and haven't had any problems.

Also the Street Fighter Pads make a good replacement for a broken Neo Pad.
I also use a Street Fighter Pad and it works great for non fighters. I don't like using Pads for fighters. And I also removed the cheesy hologram. Those pads are so cheeseballish.

Last edited:

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
kanakura said:
Please see here: http://www.planet-snk.de/?show=article&id=1617

It's a good converter and still running with the Anniversary Controller... :mr_t:

Bable fish did A craptastic job.
If I understood correctly the button config is screwey?
If so what is it?
It also seemed to say that these were no longer made? True?
Thanks.