Started my Neo-Geo collection (again)

lspear76

I am a bad seller. Fuck international buyers. Fuck
I just received a new, unopened Magician Lord and Baseball Stars Professional from GoodDealGames. Both are in great condition. I also received Blue's Journey and Riding Hero unopened from Game Liquidation. Blue's Journey is great but Riding Hero's box is warped (loose) at the top and bottom, so I am going to return it for an exchange or refund.

Is it too much to ask the box be in great shape when buying unopened Neo-Geo games? I paid $35.75 but if it's unopened I want it to be as close to perfect as possible.

-Lou

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
sucks about the box...did they even give you any indication of the condition at all, cuz if not that's kinda unfair on their part

Are you a big Riding Hero fan? Just wondering cuz I played it once and couldn't get past the sluggish control...I thought the idea was cool, just wish the execution had been better
:conf:

lspear76

Well, Game Liquidation's auctions are for new, sealed Neo-Geo carts. Riding Hero is sealed, the insert is perfect, but the box's flaps are warped/loose at the top and bottom. The other game I received from them, Blue's Journey, is perfect.

I owned Riding Hero years ago, and never liked it much. The control was bad and the game was difficult. The RPG mode had promise, as I always wanted to make it to the "8 Hour Race." Getting back into Neo collecting, I wanted to collect all of the games I had years ago, Riding Hero included. I'd like to give it another chance.

Lou

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
lspear76 said:
I owned Riding Hero years ago, and never liked it much. The control was bad and the game was difficult. The RPG mode had promise, as I always wanted to make it to the "8 Hour Race." Getting back into Neo collecting, I wanted to collect all of the games I had years ago, Riding Hero included. I'd like to give it another chance.

Lou

totally understandable...if they had been able to make the controls more responsive like in SEGA's Hang On series, everyone would have been all over this game for RPG mode

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Why dont you buy my Top Players Golf huh? You asked me earlier about it. I am just wondering why you didnt respond back.

Mystic_flame

Zero's Tailor
This is a case of "THEY COME BACK, THEY ALWAYS COME BACK". This is why the Neo will never die. Oldtymers always remember the Neo. Its the XboX gen that (10-16) that will never understand what 2d was about.

Anyway new games are made on a template. 2D was actually personally designed, animated and created. Now that is something to care about.

lspear76

Insaneclown said:
Why dont you buy my Top Players Golf huh? You asked me earlier about it. I am just wondering why you didnt respond back.

Because I've bought a lot of games recently and needed to slow down a bit. What's the condition of the game, box, and instructions? I'm leary of online sellers after almost dealing with BennyRichards and Game Liquidation selling me a sealed Riding Hero with a warped box. How much do you want for it shipped?

-Lou

lspear76

Insaneclown said:

i also believed I was going to be hired for a new job, but I haven't heard back from them yet, so I haven't done many new purchases recently. Hopefully I find out tomorrow about the job (my first REAL career job, just graduated from college) and I'll buy much more Neo stuff once I have more income.

-Lou

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
lspear76 said:
Because I've bought a lot of games recently and needed to slow down a bit. What's the condition of the game, box, and instructions? I'm leary of online sellers after almost dealing with BennyRichards and Game Liquidation selling me a sealed Riding Hero with a warped box. How much do you want for it shipped?

-Lou
Trust me, I as well as countless others can vouch for Insaneclown. Excellent person to deal with! ;)