supergoose79, please read..

Moose

Moose,
20 Year Member
Hey goose, i cant pm you, or email you, so i thought this is the only way i could reach you. This is a PM i intended to send to you. No harmful intention, just looking for some info. Thanks!

Hey Goose, my name is Peter. I hope you know me, and I hope your name is Falk. A while ago, I sent an MVS -1c board to germany for a trade for an MVS 1-b board. I have been sending emails to this address: falk.schumann@t-online.de
I havent gotten any response in a while. Im just wondering if I was scammed, or if you have just been busy to reply. I did notice in your profile that you have a new address. So heres to hoping my MVS 1-b is on its way! Let me know, and thanks for the time!

Peter Gamache

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
He's a pretty busy guy, but I seriously doubt he's out to scam you or anything like that. I'd just try and be patient with him.

Moose

Moose,
20 Year Member
I dont believe he is trying to spam me, no, i just wanted to make sure he WAS the one to get my MV board, and not someone else pretending to be him. I just want it before April 14th, so i can consolize it and bring it to Florida with me! :cool: