MN Roll Call: "Sin City" this Friday

aria

Former Moderator
This looks like its either going to be awfully good or incredibly awful.

Either way its a win-win.

I'm not sure who's carrying it yet, the Strib's movie website only has a few theaters listed (most theaters will make it known tomorrow, WED), but I wanted to put it on the radar.

Evening show is preferable, something 8pm-on to accomodate the worker drones.

I was going to suggest Southdale again, or something maybe a little to the East to make it easier for Jason since I don't think Eric can make it. Some place with food nearby, of course.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Damn it, I was just gonna post something for saturday about Sin City, Bobak.

Amanda is working friday night and I may be going over to Paul's for a gamin' session friday anyways, so for now I'm all for a saturday viewing.

I believe Mike, Breanna (spl?) and couple other folks are seeing it friday. If you're unable to go saturday shoot him a PM coordinate something with him.

aria

Former Moderator
Magician said:
Damn it, I was just gonna post something for saturday about Sin City, Bobak.

Amanda is working friday night and I may be going over to Paul's for a gamin' session friday anyways, so for now I'm all for a saturday viewing.

I believe Mike, Breanna (spl?) and couple other folks are seeing it friday. If you're unable to go saturday shoot him a PM coordinate something with him.

Cool,

I would prefer Saturday (because it also accomodates folks like Eric), but I've already got two major events conflicting on that night.

Mike? Where are you? Hello??? :)

EliteDoomMaster

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Bwa hahaha, I have a half day at skoo on friday, so right after my friends and I two of which are higher ups at Wynnsong, are going to go see Sin City, free movies and food = YES! :], go go no more snow!

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
I work until 8 pm on friday but any time after is good. I'm all for going to southdale.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
So, as of right now...

Mike, Kiel, Breanna & company...Friday
Myself, Bobak, Amanda, Bret...Saturday.

aria

Former Moderator
Magician said:
So, as of right now...

Oh no, I meant while I would've liked to go on Sat, I can't. So I'm in the Friday group.

PinkShoes

Crazed MVS Addict
Magician said:
So, as of right now...

Bret and I are in for Saturday - what time you thinking, Jasen?

We have to find a babysitter so let me know...a late show would be best because then the kid would be asleep.

My friend Josh (emmy award winning) went to a sneak on Wednesday and said the movie was awesome...so this is good.

Anyone ask Delly if he and Suzi are in?