Game On Museum Exhibit

scooby105

Kula's Candy
anybody hit up that game on exhibit at the museum of science and industry (chicago)? i think they did this exhibit in the uk somewhere and japan too. i thought they did a pretty lame job at the thing. just a bunch of games and not enough explanation on some stuff. and they had way too many new games as well. they didn't have a neo geo either (minus a pocket in a case), or hardly any other non-mainstream systems such as 3do and cdi. just wondering what some other people thought. i thought my basement did as good a job as the exhibit. sorry if this has been posted too. the search feature always seems to be busted on this board.

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
I saw it here in Finland.

It was cool to see the REALLY old machines from, like, the 60's. And yeah, they had a good showing for mainstream consoles.

But the non-show of Neo-Geo is unforgivable for any self-respecting videogame-exhibition.

But some other things were just plaing wrong. For example: Super Mario Bros' were present in the form of Mario All-Stars for the SNES. And Sonics were available as, get this, SONIC MEGA COLLECTION for the GAMECUBE. :oh_no:

You could just smell the gaming history...

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
finngamer said:
I saw it here in Finland.

It was cool to see the REALLY old machines from, like, the 60's. And yeah, they had a good showing for mainstream consoles.

But the non-show of Neo-Geo is unforgivable for any self-respecting videogame-exhibition.

But some other things were just plaing wrong. For example: Super Mario Bros' were present in the form of Mario All-Stars for the SNES. And Sonics were available as, get this, SONIC MEGA COLLECTION for the GAMECUBE. :oh_no:

You could just smell the gaming history...
Fuckin' outrage... Gamecube in vg exhibition? :kekeke: