Just beat Football Frenzy

lspear76

I am a bad seller. Fuck international buyers. Fuck
When I first bought the game in 1992 my brother and I were completely disappointed. The game played nothing like real football, you could see eachother's plays, and there are errors all over (an extra point is called a field goal, etc).

But when I bought the game again in 97 I found a whole new love for it. I don't own the game or system now, but just played it on an emulator while I wait for my new cart to arrive. Is is a very fun game! Yes, it's a mess, but the SNK Tournament is fun to play. Each round you're given new plays and the CPU gets a bit tougher. After getting used to the game flow again I rolled through it. The first round I won 33-8. I can pass like crazy with shot gun formations and deep straight outs. The second game was a bit tougher, I won 14-0. The new plays they give you in the second round really let you open up your running game. I love handing the ball up the middle and those running plays with that go wide. The third round was the hardest, but I can penetrate their defense with the hail mary play and deep out to the short receiver. I won 12-11 and won the "SNK Superbowl."

And what a heartwarming ending it is... credits with pictures of players from the game.... hurt on the ground, cheerleaders, a father with his daughter.... awww touching!

-Lou

pretas

Marked Wolf
i think you're the one of very few that likes that game... i tried it and didn't dig it at all. i was hoping for a tecmo super bowl or something. i am glad someone digs it. :)

lspear76

I am a bad seller. Fuck international buyers. Fuck
I can plow through the game with shotgun outs and runs to the outside. On occassion you can run up the middle for big yardage. It's a fun game.

Lou