New Orleans area bitches!

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Moving to Kenner on the 6th, going to have a get together shortly after.

post here if anyone from the area still gets on the boards.

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
We had a get together about April of last year over at Shapermc's place. It was me, him and another guy that I don't think posts here anymore. I know his real name's Andrew but I can't remember his username here. And 2 other guys who aren't members of these boards. So there were 5 of us total. Just a small get together. I tried to host one a few months later but it didn't pan out as someone couldn't make it and he had some stuff he was going to bring that would have made the gathering incomplete without them. So as far as I know that one time was the only ng.com gathering in New Orleans. Get into contact with Blue Mary Mania 8 and Shapermc. They should be interested.

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
THEMAN said:
We had a get together about April of last year over at Shapermc's place. It was me, him and another guy that I don't think posts here anymore. I know his real name's Andrew but I can't remember his username here. And 2 other guys who aren't members of these boards. So there were 5 of us total. Just a small get together. I tried to host one a few months later but it didn't pan out as someone couldn't make it and he had some stuff he was going to bring that would have made the gathering incomplete without them. So as far as I know that one time was the only ng.com gathering in New Orleans. Get into contact with Blue Mary Mania 8 and Shapermc. They should be interested.

Man I wish I had Blue Mary Mania's number still. He's never on the boards. PMing shaper

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
I will see if I can make it. Plan a date and a time and shoot me an email (shapermc(a)gmail.com) I will let you know if I can make it. I don't come here much, so a PM is probably not the best way to get in touch with me . . . I just happen to visit.