BIG SCAMMER CarBaXinE read here !!!

dreamstationx

Marked Wolf
20 Year Member
This thread http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112803 is where I bought a Last Blade 2 US, a Shock Troopers 2 and a Rage Of The Dragons US off Craig aka. CarBaXinE

I paid via paypal over $1400 and asked twice for a tracking number as the items were from Canada and with the roumered ( only what I've heard ) reputation of dodgy shipping from there I wanted the best shipping I could get.

He replied after a couple of days saying the goods were too expensive to ship by EMS so he sent them by surface, 1-2 months and no tracking number.... He said EMS was only $63 and I would have paid that for the security.

Anyway, I sent him a PM showing my dissapointment and that I wanted a tracking number, even though I knew I wouldnt get one from Surface mail and I got no reply.. that was about 2 weeks ago and to this day 19th March still no reply...

I requested a chargeback from paypal and they gave him 10 days to respond to them.. he did not respond and they emailed me saying they were unable to get any of my funds back... still no reply from Craig after this or about paypal contacting them....

If he had sent the goods you would assume he would try and resolve the situation with paypal and probably be annoyed with me for requesting a chargeback but nothing so I assume the goods never left him...

I will now try through my credit card to get a refund as it happened once before and I got my money back.

So chapps... Scamming is still here even with popular members.. its sux big time and I woudl like anyone to chip in with any comments about this or other recent scamms...

I stress that I feel we should have a SCAMMING room on the forums... like we have the SELLING room or the GENERAL DISCUSSION room, a SCAMMING room would be ideal to list all definate scamms and scammers...

It is happeneing time & time again and you just cant tell sometimes, no matter how carefull you try...

Please mods, consider this.. Im sure other members would agree with a new SCAMMING room on the forum...

Also, could you make this a STICKY as it is important that people are aware of what can happen..

** I have also put this in the General Discussions room as Im not sure where it was most appropriate **

Regards
Richard - dreamstationx :(

SSS

neo retired
Sorry to hear about that. Alot of scumbags out there. This would have been more appropriate in the Feedback forum however.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
This thread was all I needed to read:
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111805
It appeared to me he really had no concern in resolving the matter and I suspected he was full of sh8t. I'm sure you'll get your money back since you jumped on it semi quickly(within 15 days).
For him to go against your wishes and choose NOT to use EMS was grounds for a chargeback immediately after the correspondence imo.
-BB

Last edited:

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Unless policies have changed since 1 January, and I haven't sent anything surface since the end of Dec. so I wouldn't know actually, surface parcels over 2Kg (which 3 carts + postage box would be) automatically generates a tracking number. What IS impossible is registering a package now (getting a tracking number tacked on to a postage option that does not normally include one). That option was done away with at the beginning of the year. The tracking is crap anyway, once it leaves Canada the addressee has to call up their postal authority for any tracking info.

And while I loathe Canada Post I don't really know them to be dodgy with shipping. I seem to have made it this far with frequent compliments of "item was quick to arrive" and such.

Good luck sorting it out Richard.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Shit like this should be grounds for an ip perma-ban. I can't understand why scammers are allowed to remain here. Good luck getting your cash back, man .... what a piece of shit.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
galfordo said:
Shit like this should be grounds for an ip perma-ban. I can't understand why scammers are allowed to remain here. Good luck getting your cash back, man .... what a piece of shit.

but then the guy might not want to refund his money back! :rolleyes:

lets see one guy got ripped of dec of last year and because of this great policy another guy got jacked out of $1400. totally radical! :buttrock:

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
SamuraiShodownSensei said:
Sorry to hear about that. Alot of scumbags out there. This would have been more appropriate in the Feedback forum however.
Nah...i feel its MORE appropriate to post this on ALL the forums.... getting ripped off for that amount would make me fly over there and hunt the thieving scumbag down...& level him!!! :very_ang: ...Rich my heart bleeds for you it really does....
This should not be allowed to happen here on our forums....
All this debacle has wound me up chronic....Rich i wish i could do something...its so frustrating MAN!!! :blow_top: :blow_top:
Btw....I prey you get your mo back matey. :)

dreamstationx

Marked Wolf
20 Year Member
thanks for the comments and support guys.. Please add any more to this thread in the feedback forum where I have moved it to : http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114890 although I still say there should be a dedicated Scamm forum for this... Feedback sounds more like a place to tell others how good someone is, not about scamms...