If there was one last Neo game made...

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
What would be your choice for say, an 'encore' Neo Geo release. That one dream sequel that never got a release but you wish had? Windjammers 2? Baseball Stars 3? Art of Fighting 4? Magician Lord 2?

Go on, reveal what would be top of your wish list.

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
For me it would have to be the following.....
1. Kizuna special edition :glee:
2.& Have to be Magician lord 2!!! get in!!! :buttrock:
I would have not minded some sort of follow up to viewpoint either...only in this sequel you had more than one point of view...vertical,backward, etc....multiple routes...and TWO PLAYERS Heh heh!!.... :kekeke: :kekeke:

thefub

Armored Scrum Object
Magician Lord 2 would be awesome. I also like Neo Bomber Man's idea of a King of the Monsters 3. Even without 4 player it would be cool. Oh man, I just thought of League Bowling 2.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
THREE COUNT BOUT 2, a game rumored to be due out for release once upon a time ago or lossed in proto hell.
The 1st installment was / is probably my worst nightmare in regards to gameplay and atmosphere/character design. SNK was always famous for including familiar characters from previous titles and 3cb did'nt do this.
-BB

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
I'm kinda torn

Another AoF game, maybe going back to the style of AoF2. I'm thinking though, how cool would it be to have say, KoF96 aesthetics with the gameplay of AoF - where the POW bar would be your spirit gage. That would definitly stop cheapo tactics.

The other would be Baseball Stars 3 with more teams and at the end, if you win every game you could play an SNK All Stars team with players like Terry, Andy, Geese, Ryo etc....

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
a sequel to NAM '75 would be awsome :D
Real Bout Fatal Fury 3 :mr_t:

oh and AOF 4 :buttrock:

SSS

neo retired
kafuin_gaira said:
samurai shodown vs. last blade

vs. games are all the rage these days
POW

NOOOOOOOooo....

haha, this has been discussed many times. sounds great at first until you realize that both series play different.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Fatal Fury 4.
Haaa...Fatal Fury the most consistent series ever (Quality wise)

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
HellioN said:
Fatal Fury 4.
Haaa...Fatal Fury the most consistent series ever (Quality wise)

Ahhh seconded, dude, if that even is a word, but good call. The Originator! :buttrock:

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
SamuraiShodownSensei said:
NOOOOOOOooo....

haha, this has been discussed many times. sounds great at first until you realize that both series play different.

yeah but they have enough in common that a few tweaks could really bring the two together:

ss4 14-hit combos ~ gekka2 dial-a-combos
hcb,f sword deflect ~ D button deflect
slash/bust ~ speed/power/ex (ok this one is weak, i know)

heck they could leave each system intact and just tweak damage a bit and it might work.

of course it'll never happen outside of mugen, but this is a what-if thread, right?

SSS

neo retired
kafuin_gaira said:
yeah but they have enough in common that a few tweaks could really bring the two together:

ss4 14-hit combos ~ gekka2 dial-a-combos
hcb,f sword deflect ~ D button deflect
slash/bust ~ speed/power/ex (ok this one is weak, i know)

heck they could leave each system intact and just tweak damage a bit and it might work.

of course it'll never happen outside of mugen, but this is a what-if thread, right?

I think a vs game for the joke fighters would be great.

World Heroes vs Fighters History vs Breakers vs etc....

See what faggot french men (I'm sorry if this sounds redundant :kekeke: ) is more powerfull. Pielle and Jean Pierre in and allout non-bathing rose tossing competition.

Rasputin vs Karnov...

Have Mizuguchi and Sho battle it out to see who is the better Ryu knock off.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
While I'd die for BaseBall Stars 3, I would want the last game to be a fighter. Either a flashback KOF game (I've said this in the past, but give me King of Fighters 85. somethign with younger characters like Jeff Bogard, Geese, Takuma and more), or I'd like to see Fatal Fury 4.

But, sadly...we've already seen the last of the Neo. :annoyed:

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
SamuraiShodownSensei said:
I think a vs game for the joke fighters would be great.

i heard something about a game just like this in beta testing now.
i think it was called neo geo battle coliseum??? :kekeke:

neosportskid

Banned
I would say last blade 3 but I know it wouldnt be as great as the first 2.
Neo-geo battle would be nice on the neo, and throw in ninja masters characters and sho from breakers revenge.