What's the best colourful and seisure starters on the aes?

Demon Dash

Super Sidekicks 2
Im getting an aes and want some other games for it than what im getting. I want some games that are totaly insane and full of hypnotic colour and good gfx. I know of waku waku 7 and twinkle star sprites, but are there any others that will send me insane? Any recomendations?

thegreathopper

NAM-75 Vet
20 Year Member
real

Real Bout Special is very colourful, loud and bright..It is also a great game to play much better than your other two choices in my opinion....

Athlon64

Galford's Armourer
thegreathopper said:
Real Bout Special is very colourful, loud and bright..It is also a great game to play much better than your other two choices in my opinion....

Agree and add Sam Sho IV to that list.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Top Hunter
Baseball Stars Professional

if MVS is an option:

- MotW
- Super Dodge Ball

Last edited:

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Demon Dash said:
What about puzzle games?

Are those bassball games even any good?

I used to play Baseball Stars 1 with my brother all the time. it's excellent for quick fun and can be quite addictive. the graphics are nice too, so you can't go wrong with it.

Demon Dash

Super Sidekicks 2
Im getting garou and ss0s. I was thinking of getting kof02 while it's availalable here, but im not sure. Cant wait for those, but they seem serious type games. I want some insanely colourful puzzle/shooter games too, like bust-a-move, but not. Any good ones that are adictive and easy to come by?

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
baseball stars 2 is a VERY good game. 2nd best baseball game of all time right behind ken griffey jr baseball for snes. part 1, however, hasnt aged very well at all so i would stay away.

colorful games i would get:

samurai shodown 2
baseball stars 2
waku waku 7

i dont think people suggesting stuff like metal slug understand the question. :oh_no:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Samurai Shodown II has tons of color and is dirt cheap on the AES. It's also one of the best weapons-based fighters of all time. That's your best bet, IMO.

thefub

Armored Scrum Object
Spin Masters is colorful but as for the making you insane I dought it would do that.

Demon Dash

Super Sidekicks 2
Oh well, no luck seeing that anytime soon I supose.

:eek: Metal Slug $2000 ^, is it realy worth that much? Jesus. Why is it so rare?

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
FeelGood said:
i dont think people suggesting stuff like metal slug understand the question. :oh_no:

I still haven't figured out what's wrong with that, but I removed that anyway just to make you feel better.

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Demon Dash said:
Im getting an aes and want some other games for it than what im getting. I want some games that are totaly insane and full of hypnotic colour and good gfx. I know of waku waku 7 and twinkle star sprites, but are there any others that will send me insane? Any recomendations?
How about Captain tomaday??... wild & wacky shooter!!.. totally insane bordering on WTF is going on?... BIG BRITE & most definately colourful!! top graphics :buttrock: super fast gameplay...., I have never seen a shoot-em up this wacky before!! :kekeke: :kekeke:

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
League Bowling !
+
Duck King's FFS intro will throw you into a seizure

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
k'_127 said:
I still haven't figured out what's wrong with that, but I removed that anyway just to make you feel better.

mslug is full of browns and greens and greys, the total opposite of a colorful seizure-inducing game. for the most part its a gritty game so why would it be on a list in this thread?

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
FeelGood said:
mslug is full of browns and greens and greys, the total opposite of a colorful seizure-inducing game. for the most part its a gritty game so why would it be on a list in this thread?

I was gonna mention MS1 and MS3, but then I said fuck it all of them are great.

I was picturing Marco swings his knife on a soldier while the blood comes out from him in front of the snow stage ...... there is red, yellow, green white, brown .... etc.

:p

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The Demo mode of Magical Drop II will put you into siezures, Old school Pokemon style.

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Poochi Nyaa will drive you nuts!!! Very colourfull.
However, go for Money Puzzle Exchanger and Magical Drop 3....play them in two player and you are guaranteed a seizure after a few hours!!! I can vouch for that....I still twitch...

plus you'll be able to get them as 'special' home carts ;) and before you ask, they are worth it!!! But then thats the way of the neo.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Definately go with rbs, that game is fucking legendary for play. Even the 1p is addictive, you wont regret RBS.

Demon Dash

Super Sidekicks 2
Real Bout Special? I want MD3 like. It looks and sounds great. Shame on the price though. Worth it i bet.