What about Sammy´s Neo-Geo Battle Coliseum?

CHRiZ-77

Gal Ageise's Demon
Hi Folks,

i´m wondering what happens to NG Battle Coliseum on Atomiswave? Maybe one of you have some new Screenshots, Movies or just more details. Would be nice!

Thx!
Chris

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
The game was cancelled 3 months ago.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Nope, it was cancelled. SNKP have just been hyping it up and releasing old videos of it as part of a scheme. And those loke tests....brainwashing. :smirk:

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Fygee said:
Nope, it was cancelled. SNKP have just been hyping it up and releasing old videos of it as part of a scheme. And those loke tests....brainwashing. :smirk:

It's only going to be released for the PS2 and XBox.

CHRiZ-77

Gal Ageise's Demon
What about the Atomiswave, i´ve thought that Game would be released on that System... :eek:

CHRiZ-77

Gal Ageise's Demon
Mark of the Wolves said:
SNK Playmore is abandoning the platform and they will just port and make slightly new games on PS2 and Xbox.

Really? Ok, thx for keeping me updated! ;)

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Fygee said:

:conf:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
You guys got it all wrong, Playmore has decided to go back to MVS, but NGBC will appear in single-PCB MVS like SvC. No MVS cart version nor AES version are announced.

johnroche

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Amano Jacu said:
You guys got it all wrong, Playmore has decided to go back to MVS, but NGBC will appear in single-PCB MVS like SvC. No MVS cart version nor AES version are announced.
I found a proto for NGBCVectrex. $2000 shipped. :D

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
Also worth mentioning, SNKP announced that Eiji and Duck King would both be playable characters in the MVS NGBC version... :buttrock: :kekeke: :cool:

Sky_R

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Does anyone have any proof or link to prove any of this "information"?

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Amano Jacu said:

Are they really going back to the MVS format?. I
should get the NGBC PCB & a Supergun too.
I really want an MVS cart though. :kekeke:

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Setsuna1982 said:
where is goatse where you need it?

I've heard that lemonparty dot org offers much of the same information. Good Sammy chat over there.

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
jro said:
I've heard that lemonparty dot org offers much of the same information. Good Sammy chat over there.

Yea, this is the place to go for Sammy info these days. Just ask for Sachmo, big time Sammy fan and can play the horn like a wild devil (you'll thank me).

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
Orochi Iori Y said:
Also worth mentioning, SNKP announced that Eiji and Duck King would both be playable characters in the MVS NGBC version... :buttrock: :kekeke: :cool:

No way dude, I heard that if you throw holy water to your cab, you unlock John Crawley...