XBOX SVC Anyone else have this problem?

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I had some credit at the store, so I recently bought SVC for the xbox. I'm assuming it's a badly pressed copy of the game or something because it seems to freeze my box all the time. I haven't even managed to get through one fight yet!!!! I'll have to return it for something else.

aegreatone

Sieger's Squire
my copy runs like it suposed to man. It sounds like yo game is scratched the fuck up. I'd return that hoe if i was you. holla.

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
Lashujin said:
I had some credit at the store, so I recently bought SVC for the xbox. I'm assuming it's a badly pressed copy of the game or something because it seems to freeze my box all the time. I haven't even managed to get through one fight yet!!!! I'll have to return it for something else.
How old is your XBOX? Does it have Thompson drive?

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Oh, and the game is brand friggin new, I even went and exchanged it for another copy and the new copy does tha same damn thing, it's completely unplayable!!

All my other discs run just fine though, I'm really pissed off!

I have a Modchip and a big ass drive, so I tried copying the game onto the drive and it does the same thing from the hdd! I wonder if something is screwed inside my box, like some part of the graphics chip or something. I once had an SNES that would freeze whenever mode 7 was accessed.

Last edited:

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Fixed it by FTP, deleted the cache and reset the time, also cleared the SVC saves that were on the hdd (enev though I'd never played it). Now it works like a charm.