Central Indiana

Akira1422

Zero's Secretary
Anyone out in this godforsaken state a big neo player? I got kof 98 and 03, also SS1 and SS4. Was wanting to put together maybe a little tourney or just a get-together....

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
we talking aes or mvs?

i'm over in terre haute ... but i make it out to indy and kokomo regularly. where are you located exactly?

Akira1422

Zero's Secretary
Greencastle, so I'm about 50 min from ya, and we're talking MVS, just got my consolized 2-Slot a few weeks ago... Got 99~02 on my DC, 98 and 03 on the MVS...

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
when are you wanting to set this up. a few of us had been talking about getting together sometime around April. let me know.

Akira1422

Zero's Secretary
april works for me, i'm off wed/thurs, so those would be the best times for me... if not, i can always take a comp day if it's on the weekend.... what hardware do you have? i got everything setup on my 31" widescreen, its ok, not as good as a 4:3 tv, but it works... if we do it here i can always pull my 4:3 out of the bedroom into here...

hit me up on aim if you get this in about 15 min, akira1422, or on yahoo anytime, akira1422@yahoo

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
i was actually thinking weekend (usually easier for everyone). we could do it somewhere central like indiana ... but my house would work well cause i have 5 cabs and if someone bring an AES, CD, or CMVS then we have 6 options all at once. either way is fine with me.

let me find what days in April work best ... then i'll contact you with more info. sound good?

Akira1422

Zero's Secretary
Yah, we may just have to set a date, cuz I was out cold saturday until 11pm.. Didn't see ya online, so I figured I'd post up here to let ya know what happened