Las Vegas folks...

V

VoltronAD

Hello,
I am actually new to Las Vegas (just moved her from Denver). Anyhoo, looking to get involved in any Neo/Video Game/Related get togethers out here. I just got a custom Mas Arcade stick (for ps2/xbox/dc) that I'm dying to try with a "real" person.

I'd also love to know where (if anywhere) I can get some import games locally? I went to 1 store, but it really didn't have much selection. Shoot me an email if your in Vegas, be nice to get together with some like minded folks and chill. I also have an import PSP if anyone else does and wants to try some wi-fi action?

Andrew

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Welcome to Las Vegas. :)

You may want to check out our Vegas meetup thread. We get together occasionally for food and gaming.

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
Welcome to the valley! Here's a link to the (currently) last page of the Las Vegas get-togethers thread Domino-chan mentioned. Haven't seen too many local shops carrying import games -- I don't care for the few I've seen, as a sizeable portion of their stock tends to be bootlegs. I've also got a JPN PSP, with Vampire Chronicle and Shin Sangoku Musou.

Hey, folks -- are we looking to meet up this Sunday?

--Chris