Petition on DCemu.co.uk to port Atomiswave and Neo-Geo games to DC

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
I'm all for it but, the thing is what for?

I think that as long as they release Atomiswave games for domestic should be enough. If anything (I think) releasing this game for the DC would make Sammy lose money. Don't get me wrong. I love the DC, I just don't see what's the point.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
This was posted already in Unrelated. I see no point. I don't even see domestic releases anymore since Sammy USA is now High Moon.

dark penguin

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
I sincerely doubt this will ever happen, no matter how many people sign the petition.
I mean...there's no way Sammy could recoup the production costs when the DC has such a small niche userbase.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I'd much rather they put for their time and resources in porting to consoles that aren't dead. Porting to the DC would essentially be taking a big step backward.

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Fygee said:
I'd much rather they put for their time and resources in porting to consoles that aren't dead. Porting to the DC would essentially be taking a big step backward.

I rather get an Atomiswave/Supergun setup with
Arcade sticks & AW carts instead because I want
the Arcade experience in my own home but ports
would be good for other consoles too. I like the
AW carts a lot better than CD-Roms because they
don't get scratched up. That's just my 2 cents. :kekeke:

msu89dawgs

Hardened Shock Trooper
Of course it won't happen, but it would be really nice to see, especially since the AW is basically a DC, with the same amount of memory, so getting truly arcade-perfect DC versions of AW games should be very easy.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
msu89dawgs said:
Of course it won't happen, but it would be really nice to see, especially since the AW is basically a DC, with the same amount of memory, so getting truly arcade-perfect DC versions of AW games should be very easy.

I'm sure I read it has 2X the amount of memory